• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,015 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:57 PM

is on the green bars. Until the ES starts showing some big red bars on the 5 or 10 minute charts, it's not a great call putting on shorts, I think. I'm hoping this changes soon. M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

XD hasn't shorted his spoos yet. Not quite sure why. Its exceeded his 1425 target.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

XD hasn't shorted his spoos yet.

Not quite sure why. Its exceeded his 1425 target.

I will be looking to short around the 1455 to 60ish area. But not sure if I will go long till we get there :unsure: ...will see.

btw dcengr thanx for the congrats on the previous post of mine... been alittle busy to say thanx - WC
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous

#4 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

I will be looking to short around the 1455 to 60ish area. But not sure if I will go long till we get there :unsure: ...will see.

btw dcengr thanx for the congrats on the previous post of mine... been alittle busy to say thanx - WC

Your welcome.

Wanted to ask, how did you come up with the 1455-60 SPX area?
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#5 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

Your welcome.

Wanted to ask, how did you come up with the 1455-60 SPX area?

Sorry dcengr for the delayed response... out again :wacko: - I explained it in a post awhile back.... I will see if I can find it and will PM you... or post it here over the weekend. - WC
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous