6 replies to this topic

#1 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image
Shorts should be asking themselves right around now if this is how their testicles are feeling or can "they" press a little harder?
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image
Shorts should be asking themselves right around now if this is how their testicles are feeling or can "they" press a little harder?

When I was jumped by like 5 people when I posted the FF poll, I should've realized that today was not a good day to go short..

So why did I? I'm asking that myself..

Plus the total lack of high five posts by bulls the last few days.. even as they all make new highs...all points to higher prices IMO.

So why the hell am I still short :cry:
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:31 PM

My testie's are just fine.........I was long from 1415 to 33. Short nq at 56 and es at 35.........trading both ways.

#4 caspary

caspary

• Traders-Talk User
  • 682 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

thanks for posting. If I had posted that I would have been hounded out of town, so it is good to see someone else post that. I won't actually comment further as this may just inflame the powers at be to kill my posts...

#5 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:58 PM

Straws in the wind:

Sunday night

Monday afternoon

When have the sentiment signals been clearer?
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#6 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

I'm actually quite grateful ....don't get the testes squeezed that often anymore.

#7 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image

Woe is me

I entered a small trading short after the close and I know why. On Tuesday I may close and then enter later in the day or add to it depending upon which of two possibilities develope.

Trading what I see. Still to da moon until the 2nd week of February but I don't invest so what me worry.

KC