• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

from my time machine is jan24/25 which should be a low, my short term target on the ndx is still at 1862 if the mkt gaps open, it should be an exhaustion gap and then some choppy action for opex follwed by a move down to the bottom of the range around 1760 into the turn date above.
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

from my time machine is jan24/25 which should be a low, my short term target on the ndx is still at 1862
if the mkt gaps open, it should be an exhaustion gap and then some choppy action for opex follwed by a move down to the bottom of the range around 1760 into the turn date above.

That would fit with these two.. but how did you generate yours? Can you put up a chart?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:06 PM

from my time machine is jan24/25 which should be a low, my short term target on the ndx is still at 1862
if the mkt gaps open, it should be an exhaustion gap and then some choppy action for opex follwed by a move down to the bottom of the range around 1760 into the turn date above.

That would fit with these two.. but how did you generate yours? Can you put up a chart?

Posted Image

Posted Image

fibonacci confluence starting from 34 on down, don't have chart.
*previously known as pnfwave