• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:30 PM

Still long. Little pullback to scare the masses. I'll look further in the next hour or so to see if anything else in my toolbox is starting to reek. (1 chart)

U.F.O.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

I'm picking up some fishhooks and negative divergences on various indicators, like Momentum, CCI, MACD etc. What does it mean? Time tells. I've seen these same chart patterns 1,000 times when we trade flat or slightly down and proceed to rally big-time. I've also seen them precede a large selloff. Only The Shadow knows. :D Mark, can I change my alias to "The Shadow"? Continuing to look for clues at the scene of the crime.

U.F.O.

An example of negative divergence using a common indicator, MACD's. (1 chart)

U.F.O.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#3 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:21 PM

Posted Image
~Benjamin Franklin~

#4 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

OTOH, if you step back and look at a weekly chart.....why would you want to sell this pig? Weekly MACD's (1 chart)

U.F.O.

Posted Image
~Benjamin Franklin~

#5 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:48 AM

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$COMPQ&p=D&yr=4&mn=6&dy=0&i=p39775933002&a=89306176&r=6804.png