#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

:)

Posted Image
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:55 AM

I'm w/ you..

#3 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:30 AM

Myself also, althought I went with DBS, Here's link to my post on the Gold Board. Mike

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=65254
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:33 AM

Hi Mike, I'm long SLV, but not as long as I intend to be. Will I get a chance to add more closer to the trend line next week or not? That is the big question. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#5 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:53 AM

Hi Mike,

I'm long SLV, but not as long as I intend to be. Will I get a chance to add more closer to the trend line next week or not? That is the big question.

cheers,

john

John, I'll try to give you my best cycle dates I have at this time, but as you see from my link above I think silver is on the move. As a basis, I had three cycle low points come in [one each on the 18th, 19th and 20th] The last date for the long term one is tommorrow 1/22/07 [this is your first key date]. The most probable scenario is to be up until 2/6 with a interim top around 2/21 with the next significant low aroung 3/7. However, it will not be as low as the one just achieved -- so I expect SLV's 125.0 trend line to hold.

My caveat is that every EWT comment I've seen indicates that we will see a Wave 5 has yet to arrive [i.e. gold down to 550 area]. I questioned this scenario back in early January and couldn't get one response -- either positve or negative. Howecer, if the 5th wave does occur, it will have to happened by the 2/6, which presently, I think is improbable but possible.

In the meantime, I've put 60% of my portfolio into commodities; 50% into precious metals splt evenly between gold and silver. Mike :)

#6 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:53 AM

just a note,,, I under stand that india made two new etf s of gold., that took a good amount of gold out of the market ,.S T ,??. my pt. is.. the added strenth in the gold market ,as to the $$.or oil...or. held gold higher then it would of been w/ out the etf s ??..now the ??? is ,is that good or bad for gold at this pt.?

#7 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:30 AM

Hi Mike,

John, I'll try to give you my best cycle dates I have at this time, but as you see from my link above I think silver is on the move. As a basis, I had three cycle low points come in [one each on the 18th, 19th and 20th] The last date for the long term one is tommorrow 1/22/07 [this is your first key date]. The most probable scenario is to be up until 2/6 with a interim top around 2/21 with the next significant low aroung 3/7. However, it will not be as low as the one just achieved -- so I expect SLV's 125.0 trend line to hold.

I track a 78 - 80 trading cycle for Gold. I had it coming in right here on Monday. It looks like in the end it came in early many days ago. I added to SLV again this morning at the open here 128.51. Also added more GLD and CEF. Also doubled up on USO. I think the metals and oil are a better trade than the shares for this next rally IMO.

cheers,

john

Edited by SilentOne, 22 January 2007 - 10:31 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#8 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

John: I know what you mean regarding the cycles. I went in a day earlier that I had planned; and because the cycle's are coming in early, that's the reason I think this is a stronger market that many realize, or the cycles would be coming in late rather than early... Best regards Mike :)

#9 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:17 AM

:) We need a close above the high to get this thing going. ;) SI.H07 Mar 2007 O-12.88, H-13.21, L-12.83, C-13.00 (+0.08) Have a 50% position in SLV & 25% in a few stocks. mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#10 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:45 AM

hi mss,

We need a close above the high to get this thing going.

SI.H07 Mar 2007 O-12.88, H-13.21, L-12.83, C-13.00 (+0.08)

Have a 50% position in SLV & 25% in a few stocks.
mss

SLV is at resistance at 13.20ish. I find myself suddenly skittish my SLV and GLD positions. I sold here this morning and will wait for a few days before deciding to do anymore in the sector. I will probably regret selling this morning, but I also think that PMs will be very difficult to trade this year.

cheers,

john