mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:01 PM

:D
And the truth was :blush:

Posted Image

I expect some bounce around, but a postive move for a week or so unless................. ;)
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#12 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

my bs, we do not have the vol. on the slv & gld to move higher. i think we could pull back.a little..also, it's better when the silver leads gold.

#13 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:20 PM

my bs, we do not have the vol. on the slv & gld to move higher.
i think we could pull back.a little..also, it's better when the silver leads gold.

:)
Interesting point and here is an interesting chart. B)

Posted Image

Edited by mss, 25 January 2007 - 07:22 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.

#14 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:32 AM

lou,

my bs, we do not have the vol. on the slv & gld to move higher.
i think we could pull back.a little..also, it's better when the silver leads gold.

I expect gold to at least test its high and I expect silver to break to new highs. They will break higher from here. And yes I would expect silver to lead every move.

I think the difficult part will be staying with this rally if you are trying to play it in a large way. :)

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#15 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

:)
Just a little update here. Looks like a move to 141ish is in the making. Need a close above 136ish to firm it up for sure. Have tightened stops. ;)

Posted Image
mss

Edited by mss, 31 January 2007 - 04:34 PM.

#16 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:23 AM

I sold my remaining SLV position today at 138.69. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#17 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image

Silver TD combo count #12 of #13

cheers,

john

#18 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

Hey everybody,

Looks overall bullish to me, as in a big symmetrical triangle within an uptrend. Might have a while to go -- I think it counts best as only being in C of ABCDE.

From the early December high, it does look shorter-term bearish. Five waves down, then a diagonal triangle or rising wedge (bearish). That would fit with us having the have smaller c of blue C from early December. Since smaller b here would be a triangle, that means the next wave down would be the last - as it should be in a C leg of the larger triangle. Then, D and E would be still to come.

There's some pretty good volume spikes on the downward moves, and I don't know whether that should be a caution to bulls or is it's just capitulation.

I would add that the metals, in my opinion, are not the best for Elliott Wave counts. I remember some crystal-clear five wave moves that did not lead to what they should have.

Best.

Doug

Edited by PorkLoin, 13 February 2007 - 12:31 PM.

#19 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hi D, I have it breaking the top TL of your triangle. Maybe false, maybe not. Still long FWIW. :blush: :cat:

#20 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:14 PM

Hey Scott, If it's not a triangle at all, then it could have just been a correction last May and June, and afterwards the advance is taking a while to really get going again. Doug