• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

At the risk of sounding like an undisciplined moron i am moving my stop to spx 1450, based primarily on the accuracy of my 2 days in a row sell signal going off at current levels. if this indicator is right once again, tomorrow could be a very fugly day.
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:56 PM

I think you are doing the right thing. I am getting ready to join you on the short side (depending on the close). What are your targets? Is it a trade for a few days? Denleo

#3 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:17 PM

At the risk of sounding like an undisciplined moron i am moving my stop to spx 1450, based primarily on the accuracy of my 2 days in a row sell signal going off at current levels. if this indicator is right once again, tomorrow could be a very fugly day.

For what it is worth; I've got a sell signal that is 62% reliable that brings us down somewhere in and around
1440 by close tomorrow.

trade with care and thanks for your posts.

#4 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

I think you are doing the right thing. I am getting ready to join you on the short side (depending on the close). What are your targets? Is it a trade for a few days?

Denleo

if we don't get a sharp selloff by end of this week, i will close position, looking for 1422spx short term.
*previously known as pnfwave

#5 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

I think you are doing the right thing. I am getting ready to join you on the short side (depending on the close). What are your targets? Is it a trade for a few days?

Denleo

if we don't get a sharp selloff by end of this week, i will close position, looking for 1422spx short term.

If we stay off the highs into the close; there is a high probability gap down also...

#6 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:05 PM

Denleo

If we stay off the highs into the close; there is a high probability gap down also...

Closed on highs; tick very high for gap down; I will not take the sell signal.

#7 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:23 AM

For what it is worth; I've got a sell signal that is 62% reliable that brings us down somewhere in and around
1440 by close tomorrow.

trade with care and thanks for your posts.

FWIW; On the off chance someone took this trade. The target is 1442.25 - .50 The run up into the close raised the target a bit.