shorting

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

anybody can do it....... :lol: ...stayin long from 1095.....1473 gettin closer........

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

blue sky ahead?

this close may be a good sign -

http://stockcharts.c...allery.html?nya

Posted Image

#3 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

Every time I think of shorting I get nervous. No shorting for me. It is a buy and hold market. New all time highs on SPX next. Denleo

#4 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

Resistances and backtests are relics of the Dark Ages. Here come the parabolas.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

well i helped with that idea for tomorrow...i made a sacrifice to the bull Gawd....at the close in the es against the big contract........snort......i luv to do dat......eh eh eh......im in the art business....that picture of dat der mountain......is beautiful.....everest isnt it?????....naw...looks like out west somewhere...hood???....ur in whistler????

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

well i helped with that idea for tomorrow...i made a sacrifice to the bull Gawd....at the close in the es against the big contract........snort......i luv to do dat......eh eh eh......im in the art business....that picture of dat der mountain......is beautiful.....everest isnt it?????....naw...looks like out west somewhere...hood???....ur in whistler????

#7 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:50 PM

Why is this man famous?..........he was the very last person on earth to know that da Chief is long from 1095. :)

Posted Image

#8 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:54 PM

chief - that photo is the Grand Teton and surrounding peaks of the Teton Mountain Range near Jackson, WY that is just one taken with a pocket digital while nordic skiing after the market closed one day...the sunset photos on the drive home of the entire range...now if you want art, I can send you that one privately...always glad to share. none of the Teton photos taken over the years yet compare to one I took when climbing the Tatoosh peaks at sunrise near Mt. Rainier in WA....shadow and morning light on glaciers...great combo. chief...you are great! glad you are here.

Edited by hiker, 24 January 2007 - 04:55 PM.

#9 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:43 PM

That's Interesting my top target is 1480 !

hmmm

Hank

anybody can do it....... :lol: ...stayin long from 1095.....1473 gettin closer........

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

Why is this man famous?..........he was the very last person on earth to know that da Chief is long from 1095. :)

Posted Image

back from another one of ur 5 minit vacations ???? :lol: