• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:11 PM

I mention the word possible, because there could be another retest or higher high around 2/7-2/10, but a lot of what i was looking for in a IT top is close. 1. Ndx fake breakout, plus retest of breakout level from below(should get this tomorrow at 1820) 2. Breakout in spx identical to fakeout in ndx within a week. 3. Dow target of 12640 should be reached tomorrow. 4. TD combo on monthly close to completion, weekly/daily already done. 5. Kissback in $nyhilo to the 50dayMA, this is a huge no-no especially if it occurs on the same day as a "breakout" in the spx. This post is gonna be it for a while, as my ego tends to rear its ugly head when i'm trading in size on the short side and don't need the added pressure of board politics. Good luck and safe trading to all.
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:34 PM

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" arnold s

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:38 PM

When I die I want to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did.
Not yelling and screaming like those riding in his car.

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:39 AM
To: 'Timerdiges@aol.com'
Subject: RE: Your Market comment

today SPX broke out of the channel high set on Dec 15 on its fourth try -- chartwise this tell us we should expect higher prices

FH

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:39 PM

roger....lmazoff....

http://i11.tinypic.com/40ksg1f.jpg

corrction to that

My grandpa died yesterday. When I die I want to go peacefully.

Edited by da_cheif, 24 January 2007 - 06:42 PM.

#5 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

I mention the word possible, because there could be another retest or higher high around 2/7-2/10, but a lot of what i was looking for in a IT top is close.
1. Ndx fake breakout, plus retest of breakout level from below(should get this tomorrow at 1820)
2. Breakout in spx identical to fakeout in ndx within a week.
3. Dow target of 12640 should be reached tomorrow.
4. TD combo on monthly close to completion, weekly/daily already done.
5. Kissback in $nyhilo to the 50dayMA, this is a huge no-no especially if it occurs on the same day as a "breakout" in the spx.

This post is gonna be it for a while, as my ego tends to rear its ugly head when i'm trading in size on the short side and don't need the added pressure of board politics.

Good luck and safe trading to all.

Not everyone is here to judge you. I like hearing what folks are thinking. I tend to not share a lot because I don't have a lot to share. I have been comparing various markets and feel that equities need at least a correction. I'm working 12's now though and can't spend any quality time with charts for a few more days.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

12s????......geeziz tuff schedule.......and the economy sposed to be lousy......:>)

#7 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:58 PM

roger....lmazoff....

corrction to that

chief, i am just curious when that asphalt paver in your avatar runs out of gas, how will you stay on it without screaming down the hill.....

you know gravity will pull it much stronger than it can ever climb and unfortunately it may be your last ride if you dont jump off early

Edited by xD&Cox, 24 January 2007 - 06:59 PM.

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:19 PM

roger....lmazoff....

corrction to that

chief, i am just curious when that asphalt paver in your avatar runs out of gas, how will you stay on it without screaming down the hill.....

you know gravity will pull it much stronger than it can ever climb and unfortunately it may be your last ride if you dont jump off early

notice there is room on the steemroller for only one passenger......snort
living proof.....how do you get from wholesale to retail with as few aboard as possible eh???...lol...the boys are magicians..........gotta long way to go......gonna make the 90.s look like kids play....
http://www.nerdie.co...deargodstop.jpg

Edited by da_cheif, 24 January 2007 - 07:23 PM.

#9 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

12s????......geeziz tuff schedule.......and the economy sposed to be lousy......:>)

It's an old power company schedule. Work a load of 12's...day and night shifts and ultimately rotate into a week off.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:26 PM

It's an old power company schedule. Work a load of 12's...day and night shifts and ultimately rotate into a week off.

sounds just like a schedule i worked in the USAF... :cry: