SLAMMA JAMMA

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:52 PM

...looks like it continues. Oh well, back to my Real Estate investing business for now. Cha ching. Rich Dad :P

Edited by Vector, 24 January 2007 - 09:53 PM.

#2 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

still obsessed with shorting the perceived tops when you should be accumulating wealth on the dips?

http://www.wwfn.com/crashupdate.html

"Pocket Book Penance" is alive and well I guess. Four fat years and counting!

:lol:

Edited by Vector, 24 January 2007 - 10:15 PM.

#3 vulture

vulture

• Traders-Talk User
  • 497 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:28 AM

still obsessed with shorting the perceived tops when you should be accumulating wealth on the dips?

http://www.wwfn.com/crashupdate.html

"Pocket Book Penance" is alive and well I guess. Four fat years and counting!

:lol:

Hey Vector, where is your bagholder buddy Bilkins? I noticed he bought the highs in every dog stock out there and disappeared.

I guess you two are planning on "buying the highs" in real estate now as well.

#4 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 09:14 AM

he's too busy cleaning up in RE down South after the hurricane that was going to devastate the world! :lol: I'm buying distressed properties for 30% under FMV and flipping em.... while losers are just sitting there bitching and moaning about how bad things are and how bad they think they are going to get. Misery Loves Company LMAO!

Edited by Vector, 25 January 2007 - 09:15 AM.

#5 vulture

vulture

• Traders-Talk User
  • 497 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:51 AM

he's too busy cleaning up in RE down South after the hurricane that was going to devastate the world! :lol:

I'm buying distressed properties for 30% under FMV and flipping em....

while losers are just sitting there bitching and moaning about how bad things are and how bad they think they are going to get.

Misery Loves Company

LMAO!

right, you mean you're "reading a book" on how to flip them while watching your portfolio lag a simple investment in t-bills.

Meanwhile, your buddy Bilkins will probably meet the same fate as that other sock puppet of yours, "capitulation". Both a couple of frothing at the mouth bulls who disappeared a few weeks into a correction.

Edited by vulture, 25 January 2007 - 10:52 AM.