-13C in NYC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:11 AM

i thought thats gotta pop oil a bit but not even a blimp :lol: this is one of the coldest days i ever seen... 10 seconds outside, your face goes numb

Edited by xD&Cox, 26 January 2007 - 08:15 AM.

#2 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:44 AM

i thought thats gotta pop oil a bit but not even a blimp :lol:

this is one of the coldest days i ever seen... 10 seconds outside, your face goes numb

Next week - Austin is supposed to have some of the coldest winter weather ever (for Texas). But I'll be lounging by the pool in Acapulco. Challenging work ... but someone has to do it. :lol: :D :lol:

Edited by calmcookie, 26 January 2007 - 08:46 AM.

#3 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:58 AM

this is one of the coldest days i ever seen... 10 seconds outside, your face goes numb

Good Grief .......

If you throw a glass of hot water in the air and it does not freeze before hitting the ground it is really not that cold.

-13C is really +9F and for many of us that would be a balmy high for a January day. Not this year, but normally.

Just poking fun. Having lived in New York I know where you are coming from.

KC

#4 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:36 AM

Next week - Austin is supposed to have some of the coldest winter weather ever (for Texas). But I'll be lounging by the pool in Acapulco. Challenging work ... but someone has to do it. :lol: :D :lol:

can I join you...ohh god how i love swimming...

Posted Image

Good Grief .......

If you throw a glass of hot water in the air and it does not freeze before hitting the ground it is really not that cold.

-13C is really +9F and for many of us that would be a balmy high for a January day. Not this year, but normally.

Just poking fun. Having lived in New York I know where you are coming from.

KC

Few days ago, I thought it was the coldest day of the year... till today