Covering 1/2 of Short ES

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

OK, I'm going to cover 1/2 here at 1423.25 going into the weekend. I've been riding this one a while so time to ring the register on something anyway. Holding the remaining position, and looking to put the 1/2 back on later on. Nothing changed in my outlook. IT

#2 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:40 PM

Nice trade. I will cover at 1035 .... I think selling will accelerate on Monday across the markets. Several indices broke down today but holding right below. Usually they go loose the next day, like expansion, compression and expansion sequence. Today is a narrow day, compressing

Edited by xD&Cox, 26 January 2007 - 01:43 PM.

#3 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

OK, I'm going to cover 1/2 here at 1423.25 going into the weekend. I've been riding this one a while so time to ring the register on something anyway.

Holding the remaining position, and looking to put the 1/2 back on later on. Nothing changed in my outlook.

IT

very nice trade, IT, you may get a chance to do that about this time next friday.. :)
*previously known as pnfwave

#4 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

OK, I'm going to cover 1/2 here at 1423.25 going into the weekend. I've been riding this one a while so time to ring the register on something anyway.

Holding the remaining position, and looking to put the 1/2 back on later on. Nothing changed in my outlook.

IT

very nice trade, IT, you may get a chance to do that about this time next friday.. :)

Next Friday??? :lol: What are we doing between now and then??? Straight down?? :lol:

IT

#5 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:01 PM

IT

Next Friday??? :lol: What are we doing between now and then??? Straight down?? :lol:

IT

the feds are in the way... :cry:
*previously known as pnfwave