Slamma Jamma ....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:08 PM

I missed old days ...and I am sure the board is missing some folks since the Slamma Jamma reversal day that caught some folks on a steamroller down the hill...

Edited by xD&Cox, 30 January 2007 - 01:10 PM.

#2 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:15 PM

Slamma Jamma is almost as good as the "7 Horsemen" (or whatever it was, I've kinda forgotten) back at the lows a year or two ago. :lol:

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:22 PM

Steam roller seems to have hit the brakes.. since that reversal day, we've been moving sideways. I don't see any reason to high-five yet for the bear case.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#4 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

Steam roller seems to have hit the brakes.. since that reversal day, we've been moving sideways. I don't see any reason to high-five yet for the bear case.

I haven't seen any bears high-fiving. What I have seen is an honor list of longs! :lol:

IT

#5 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

Improving, but not at extremes yet..

Posted Image
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#6 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:30 PM

Slamma Jamma is almost as good as the "7 Horsemen" (or whatever it was, I've kinda forgotten) back at the lows a year or two ago. :lol:

That was Zentrader's Magnificent 7 club... Later they lost significant portion of their members as the market move higher....
It was April 29 2005, Zen and his crew went as short as they can right at the bottom tick.

the steamroller i am talking about is not that :lol:... I think you can find it if you do a keyword search on TT

Edited by xD&Cox, 30 January 2007 - 01:35 PM.