• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

I don't see any important top anywhere near here,
we just came out of a running correction.

I think we have another 100 points on the S&P to go yet.

#2 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:58 PM

I have to agree with you, my model gave a buy signal yesterday and confirmed it with today's price action in the Q's. The only technical stinker I see right now is the new highs has not followed yet.

Edited by Chilidawgz, 31 January 2007 - 09:00 PM.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#3 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:59 PM

Today after the Fed, we finally got "Slamma Jamma" team back posting again but we are missing an important member. Also I like to see "Junk Bond flying" too. I have a feeling we may need a few more points on the upside to get them all back here full force.

Edited by xD&Cox, 31 January 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#4 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

at least 40 + more points

hank

I don't see any important top anywhere near here,
we just came out of a running correction.

I think we have another 100 points on the S&P to go yet.

#5 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:28 PM

here is some piece from someone i respect and whos methods are almost identical to mine

http://www.thestreet...e/10335520.html

#6 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:42 PM

xdC, Whats with the pompous behaviour when you have so wrong for so long. I am not getting up at you but you seem to go on alot along bearish lines while the market seems to make news highs weekly/daily. At the same time people who are making money like Wolonchuk, Fib, Nav and Vector are all long, strong n rich. Hell even I am thinking of going long.

#7 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:42 AM

:lol: In the last 4 months, only from oil , I made more than Nasdaq did in the last 4 years.... And like everbody knows here, i was long big time right at the bottom in summer and got out with 60 handles in September.... If you curious what those you listed in your post were doing when I was buying, go check the archives :lol: Since I dumped those longs I put my bear hat and have been enjoying the full blooded bear market in Semiconductors with I am almost up %50 on some positions, that is something any bull couldnt even get close to in the most bullish sector... but meanwhile people like you with horse blinds on their eyes trying to shave crusts from major indices for months... there is no bull or bear side but right side says livermore and there are always early bears in a bull market and early bulls in a bear market but i am afraid this is beyond your understanding as it appears to be you only like to be told buy or sell even without knowing what to trade

Edited by xD&Cox, 01 February 2007 - 12:46 AM.

#8 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:55 AM

btw i tried to ignore your insistent and dump question about my stops earlier today as it was irritating to repeat something that is right in front of you on the screen ....well i couldnt realize that you had your horse blinds on.

Edited by xD&Cox, 01 February 2007 - 12:57 AM.

#9 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:13 AM

and one last thing...

I was bullish yesterday and I told here I was expecting higher prices in the next few days.

http://www.traders-t...?...c=65736&hl=

However I see no reason to come out and pound my chest on a call that I didnt even trade...

you asked for it now.

What really bothers me at this moment is, I felt obligated to explain all these to a person that has real ill intentions for some reason

Edited by xD&Cox, 01 February 2007 - 01:19 AM.

#10 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:45 AM

xdC,

Whats with the pompous behaviour when you have so wrong for so long. I am not getting up at you but you seem to go on alot along bearish lines while the market seems to make news highs weekly/daily.
At the same time people who are making money like Wolonchuk, Fib, Nav and Vector are all long, strong n rich.

Hell even I am thinking of going long.

Those guys dont seem to be to be traders, more like buy and hold investors. I have only heard Don selling short, others always long, but never posting they are adding to the long side.

Take Gary Smith, he goes in and out, like Xd, thats the point of TT IMO.

Edited by Tor, 01 February 2007 - 08:46 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.