6 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:47 PM

almost there

http://xtrends.blogs...arket-tops.html

Edited by xD&Cox, 01 February 2007 - 05:53 PM.

#2 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:06 PM

Another *TOP* I take it.

#3 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:13 PM

Horse Diaper
US Patent Issued In 1998

Cleaning up after a horse can be a real pain in the rear, so to speak. As the inventor tells us: "Frequent mucking-out of stables, horse-boxes and like shelters and the renewal of sawdust, etc., have in the past generally been necessary if the animal's accommodation is to be kept in reasonable condition. This can require copious labor of a tedious and unpleasant nature." His solution? Strap a big rubber diaper on your trusty steed! We call it a diaper, the inventor calls it an "Equidae Excrement Receptacle" (Equidae: any of a family of perissodactyl mammals consisting of the horses, asses, zebras, and extinct related animals). Either way, if you think mucking is unpleasant work, try cleaning your Equidae's diaper three times a day.

#4 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:39 PM

I guess that means "yes"....another top Still visit your blog once a week for a bit of 'sentiment insight' ah well back to the 'F' chat..man those guys are rolling in the dough

#5 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

I hope you like it.... I stopped visiting yours few months ago. But I heard you nailed the top in Jan by going %200 long on QQQQ right at 45.5 If I had any intention to short Nasdaq futures that time, I would let my dog short it. What is your take on SPX. I shorted heavily but God knows deep down I have doubts. Would you recommend %200 long on it too? Best.

Edited by xD&Cox, 01 February 2007 - 07:58 PM.

#6 Caduceus

Caduceus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:41 PM

Xd, Thanks for sharing your work. I am also short, from the close on Jan 18th and the open on the 19th (q's, semi's, and midcaps). Here is another divergence showing the relative strength of NDX. It matches up well with the timeframe you showed for implied volatility. [attachment=5258:attachment] Good luck with your trades.

#7 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:33 AM

That divergence is one of the biggest signs of what is coming next. Furthermore SOX - NDX divergence looks worse.