No more pull backs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:19 AM

I think we are entering a stage of straight up action when the most downside will be 5 S&P points intraday. Internals have been so strong that I don't see how prices can decline. Next stop is all time highs on S&P. Since we had a pull back this morning, I am long. This time I am not going to get stopped out or scared out of my position. Denleo

#2 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:23 AM

I think we are entering a stage of straight up action when the most downside will be 5 S&P points intraday. Internals have been so strong that I don't see how prices can decline.

Next stop is all time highs on S&P.

Since we had a pull back this morning, I am long. This time I am not going to get stopped out or scared out of my position.

Denleo

Care here. Internals at extremes tend to mean revert.

#3 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:28 AM

Denleo: watch your positions around 12:25 PM; there may be weakness after that time....MDW <_<
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#4 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

I think we are entering a stage of straight up action when the most downside will be 5 S&P points intraday.

if the spx tops out today in the IT timeframe, the perma-bears are going to have a field day with this line. :D
*previously known as pnfwave

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:32 AM

Dennis has been on (nice job and good to see), but dang, he's tempting fate with that line! :lol: Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#6 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:06 PM

won't be the first time ......gg

#7 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

I keep saying that there is no risk and people keep saying "what a stupid thing to say". Meanwhile the market keeps going higher and higher and higher. Every time I try to manage risk, I do something stupid when it comes to indexes. You can't manage what doesn't exist. Stay long. Denleo