Still no pull back

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

Still no pull back, and I am still waiting for it. I am long spooz, but a 5 point pull back will allow me to complete my purchases. I hope it will come, otherwise I will not make as much money as I should. NASDAQ is trying to act a little better, which is bullish. Small and mid caps are holding well. Internals are still strong. Denleo

#2 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:44 PM

What do you mean by pullback? Are you using a trading book from last century?
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#3 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:48 PM

Pull back in this market is 5 to 7 S&P points. Down to SPX 1440 would be a deep pull back. That is about 7 points from here. I doubt I am going to get it though. Denleo

#4 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:57 PM

They are distributing shares.....A deep pull back will force them to buy.....They don't want to buy.....therefore a shallow pull back.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#5 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

Who are they? I am not distributing anything. I don't know anybody who is distributing anything. Denleo

#6 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:34 PM

For every buy order there is a sell order, otherwise there will be no trade.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#7 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:04 PM

They are distributing shares.....A deep pull back will force them to buy.....They don't want to buy.....therefore a shallow pull back.....

For every buy order there is a sell order, otherwise there will be no trade.....

It could be that I'm just stupid. That's a definite possibility, but a good majority of the time I have no idea what you're talking about or trying to say. In the context of this thread this would be one of those times.

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

My SOTP guess is the pullback has been postponed until April Fool's day by the newly elected congress. So....better buy now or else the train is long gone.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule