• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

If the Dow attempts another high, that's the sign for this extended top ( after another decline ) enjoy Hank

#2 jonbear

jonbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

Hank,

I've been following some of your posts and struggle with trying to understand when in your opinion a fractal has failed to produce the expected results as it relates to criteria that can be used to place a stop on a trade or reverse a position.

What criteria of time and value do you use when determining that a fractal pattern has failed to produce the expected outcome of the fractal model pattern and morphed into another fractal situation?

For example, if the market fails to break down over the next several days would the time allotted run out for your anticipated fractal short term "top" pattern? or If the market goes up more than the approximate one percent instead of down more than one percent invalidate the fractal top you are expecting?

Thanks again for sharing your work.

Jon

If the Dow attempts another high, that's the sign for this extended top ( after another decline )

enjoy

Hank

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:41 PM

Jon,

I'll do a special video this weekend to explain how I called the biggest one week rally
since August for the markets and the subsequent top here in the next couple of days .

Hank

just can't explain it here ..................

Hank,

I've been following some of your posts and struggle with trying to understand when in your opinion a fractal has failed to produce the expected results as it relates to criteria that can be used to place a stop on a trade or reverse a position.

What criteria of time and value do you use when determining that a fractal pattern has failed to produce the expected outcome of the fractal model pattern and morphed into another fractal situation?

For example, if the market fails to break down over the next several days would the time allotted run out for your anticipated fractal short term "top" pattern? or If the market goes up more than the approximate one percent instead of down more than one percent invalidate the fractal top you are expecting?

Thanks again for sharing your work.

Jon

If the Dow attempts another high, that's the sign for this extended top ( after another decline )

enjoy

Hank