can Nasdaq finish in negative?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:13 PM

given the fact that lots of inventory was unloaded on public today.... only Nasdaq matters because that is where they unloaded most of the bags... SPX and DOW are already in negative and are no important in this move imo.

Edited by xD&Cox, 07 February 2007 - 02:17 PM.

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:21 PM

I'll be happy if they fill that gap. And I think there's a good chance it will. If not today, perhaps tomorrow. Just need a bit more sell'n to get the fear a roll'n. I predict first one to sell is Denleo.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:29 PM

I am in buy and hold mode. I will not sell anything. Denleo

#4 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:32 PM

The support you guys get from each other is really tremendous. Its good to see this kind of comraderie on TT SPX no longer negative. I guess that doesnt matter though

#5 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:36 PM

I am in buy and hold mode. I will not sell anything.

Denleo

It is a good mentality in a trending market but this looks more like a congesting market (to me).

#6 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:37 PM

The support you guys get from each other is really tremendous.

Its good to see this kind of comraderie on TT

SPX no longer negative. I guess that doesnt matter though

Yep, If you post a opposing view....I will gun you down, kick you, stab you in the back and spit at you :lol:
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#7 KCScott

KCScott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

I May have missed the start of this move down while I was typing out an earlier post - Looks like a H&S on the Qs formed. Hope we get one more thrust up to my short target around 44.7

Posted Image
KC Scott Blogs at IBC: http://ibankcoin.com/kcscott/

#8 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:33 PM

I think that the money that was chasing high flying commodities is finding its way into Internets, Networkers and some Semis, it will likely be the place to be as they play catchup.......if there is any Inventory Unloading its in the Metals and Energies imho

#9 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:41 PM

I thought we were in an inflationary bull market driven by liquidity... If those you listed goes down which I think they will as I am also short an Oil stock, then don't you think the bull could be running out of fuel?

#10 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:54 PM

I thought we were in an inflationary bull market driven by liquidity...
If those you listed goes down which I think they will as I am also short an Oil stock,
then don't you think the bull could be running out of fuel?

xD, yes eventually, for now I'm just trying to follow the money, the market has been very resilient and will likely go higher and for longer than anyone thinks, I'm not saying its 2000 all over again but we have alot of Indices at or near all time highs on good breadth, while it may be entertaining to try and pick an IT top, right now I just don't see across the board enthusiasm amongst Bulls, rather the coming February IT top has been widely forecasted as frequently as imminent new highs in Gold.