Photo

Empty Seats Coming to a Theater Near You? (Article)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:37 PM

This poll confirms in a way what I have been saying for sometime now here in regards to the trends going on in the movie industry etc... And of course once again... not that much of surprise really!!!!!

Empty Seats Coming to a Theater Near You?

snip<Survey shows high ticket prices and poor film selections causing some to think twice about heading out to catch the latest blockbuster>snip
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous

#2 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:54 PM

This poll confirms in a way what I have been saying for sometime now here in regards to the trends going on in the movie industry etc... And of course once again... not that much of surprise really!!!!!

Empty Seats Coming to a Theater Near You?

snip<Survey shows high ticket prices and poor film selections causing some to think twice about heading out to catch the latest blockbuster>snip

I often wonder about the sixteen theaters complex.....With the LCD screen getting bigger and bigger.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay