Gold about to go parabolic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 2cents

2cents

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:35 AM

We should finally start the run up to the historical highs around 825. I don't know how long it will take to get there but I believe we should test the current bull run high of 725 in pretty short order. The individual stocks haven't yet broken out but rather they have been stagging in a tigh consolidation and building a case for the move. I currently hold BGO GG CDE and SAS.TO and may give up some shorts to add to positions. My favorite pick is SAS, traded on the TSE

Edited by 2cents, 09 February 2007 - 06:37 AM.

My opinion isn't worth the HTML it's written on

#2 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:07 AM

We should finally start the run up to the historical highs around 825. I don't know how long it will take to get there but I believe we should test the current bull run high of 725 in pretty short order. The individual stocks haven't yet broken out but rather they have been stagging in a tigh consolidation and building a case for the move. I currently hold BGO GG CDE and SAS.TO and may give up some shorts to add to positions. My favorite pick is SAS, traded on the TSE

I'm watching the $ to brake the 50 day trend line befor I could say that.hope that's a help.

Edited by bobalou, 09 February 2007 - 07:09 AM.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:11 AM

Oil also looks on a new leg up. :sweatingbullets:

#4 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:15 AM

I've been watching GLD and it's up against a solid resistance line, overbought, RSI possibly rolling over. I'm not at all saying your Fearless Forecast is wrong, just that I'm not buying at this point. You may well be right but I"m not seeing it. I was also stopped out of oil with about 6%. I wasn't able to hang on.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#5 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:04 AM

my fractal models have been pointing to new highs also ...

Hank

#6 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:02 PM

Totally agree, 2 cents -- Im in GLD 100% too. BHP, GG for extra jet fuel.
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"