• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:16 PM

The Rally's getting long teeth, no doubt. Winking future short sellers are popping out of the woodwork. (Hi Dev...love ya!) This is the PIT (Point In Time) where many are going to lose money by deviating from the flow of funds prematurely, liquidity is currently driving this market higher. We're within $.54 of a rally high retest on QQQQ. It's gonna happen. Bet on it. Anyone remember Jan/Feb 2000? There will be a tradeable correction, or more, soon. Soon is not now. Stay long or get long for a ST/MT trade. (Various charts....pay special attention to this 1st one...Money Flow.) Best!

U.F.O.

Posted Image

Binaries are pegged back to the top of the "Bull" range. Be long.

Posted Image

Mackie D's (MACD's) are rocking.

Posted Image

DE/AD Q's are positive, but displaying the "faint of heart" breadth interpretation that signals a reluctance to believe in this rally. You don't have to believe to make money...just position correctly.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:24 PM

A Nod Is As Good As A, Wink...To A Blind Short

"Too Bad"...."That's All You Need"...

The Faces....those were good days, fun days (and nights ;) ).

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

fib, I'd trade 5 years of my future to re-live 3 selective years of my past. What a "rocking" good time. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:30 AM

Ted Burge points out: NDX had a new P&F buy today
http://stockcharts.c...36042&r=525.png

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:41 AM

;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!