• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:51 AM

Going to specific sections on TT is not as interesting as having the "View New Posts" option. Hope it comes back again. What is the cost of becoming a Patron? Would this bring back that search feature? Thanks, C.C. :huh:

Edited by calmcookie, 19 February 2007 - 09:53 AM.

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:45 AM

Hi CC. My "View New Posts" is at the top, right below the banner ads Next to "My Blog", "My Controls".

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:59 AM

We're working on it. This is supposed to be temporary, regardless. It's a matter of keeping the speed up while we fight. So far today, things seem pretty fast. Our tech guy was taking some pretty drastic steps to make the unwitting host servers aware that they were being used to stage a DOS attack. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:06 AM

We're working on it. This is supposed to be temporary, regardless. It's a matter of keeping the speed up while we fight. So far today, things seem pretty fast. Our tech guy was taking some pretty drastic steps to make the unwitting host servers aware that they were being used to stage a DOS attack.

Mark

'Search' and 'View New Posts' has been disabled temporarily for all Traders-Talk Users (non-member group) for the sake of reducing the load on the server during the ongoing DoS attack on our servers. Members and Patrons would not be affected.

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

What is the cost of becoming a Patron?

Thanks, C.C. :huh:

On the right hand side mid-ways you will find the following:

>>>>>>TT Chat, Blogs, ---Donate--, Help, Search , Members, Calendar<<<<<<<

Click on DONATE it will tell you what to do.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!