Someone Hit the Button Today

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:24 PM

Let's see--down with oil and gold and up with stocks and bonds. Everything good for Uncle Sugar. I'm especting a very friendly CPI here and I think that's what's being priced in but it's just a guess. Still absolutely no reason to be bearish ST but plenty of IT and LT caution signs. It will be interesting to see if the OEX P/C data impacts the market by week's end. If they get the NDX rolling here we could really have a nice up leg. So many waiting for a correction that's not arriving. That makes me thing that once one arrives it could get a little uglier than expected.

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:31 PM

Let's see--down with oil and gold and up with stocks and bonds. Everything good for Uncle Sugar. I'm especting a very friendly CPI here and I think that's what's being priced in but it's just a guess. Still absolutely no reason to be bearish ST but plenty of IT and LT caution signs.

It will be interesting to see if the OEX P/C data impacts the market by week's end. If they get the NDX rolling here we could really have a nice up leg. So many waiting for a correction that's not arriving. That makes me thing that once one arrives it could get a little uglier than expected.

I guess CPI numbers already leaked out and they are good for the market. :lol:

Edited by redfoliage2, 20 February 2007 - 12:35 PM.