Top ten ways we will know "The Top," is in

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:58 PM

10) Getting caught in the moment of the market's relentless pursuit of new highs Maria Bartiroma will do her best impression of Meg Ryan's deli scene in, "When Harry Met Sally." "Yes, yes, yes! 9) Big bad bear will become Big bad bull and taunt all the stupid bulls for being so darn bullish all the time. 8) Da Cheif will have his own show on Cnbc called, "The Market Never Goes Down, Get Used To It." 7) Many hedge funds will go bust because there will be no need to hedge, just go long. 6) Guru Dudette will finally remove that silly bear sign from the clickable smilies because no one uses it anymore. 5) Norton will come back to proclaim that Dylan was wrong and the women on here are not so crazy after all, they are just smart bulls. (I'm sorry Norton I have to pick on you for that signature. Ps I still like you.) 4) IYB will be the first trader talk member to win a world series of poker bracelet. (This has nothing to do with the market of course, we just all know it is gonna happen.) 3) I'll take tzoo for 1000 Alex. 2) Hiker will buy his own private Island and finally get out of the cold. Of course he will invite us all over for Margharitas. And the number one way we will know the top is in..... 1) Mark will tell us.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

:D

ss...saw 10 foxes while nordic skiing Monday....why would I leave the wilds of WY?

you may want to set a RSH alert at the 50 month sma..another one below

weekly chart for you..it was suggested at another board this a.m. -

Posted Image

another interesting play---stop management looks good if already long -

Posted Image

Edited by hiker, 21 February 2007 - 03:08 PM.

#3 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:06 PM

Interesting hiker but I only have two stocks but alot of both. You might be able to guess what they are. (sfe and clrt) I am feeling quite punchy today because of the news on one which is probably why I wrote that.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#4 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

sfe is beautiful...the chart has kept me back in...I trust you about clrt upcoming news and still holding tho' SFE looks much better

ss...since you like CLRT here is one ..I exited long today, but will see if 4.80-.90 holds for reentry there or lower -

Posted Image

Edited by hiker, 21 February 2007 - 03:15 PM.

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:13 PM

Great! Just what I need. More pressure! :o :lol: Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#6 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image

#7 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

Hiker, that looks like a scene from Kurosawa's "Dreams."

#8 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

John...about 100 yards from the primitive Kelly warm springs near Teton Science school near the boonies of Antelope Flats....the wolves like it there in the winter because of the open water source created by the warm springs and the abundant food source...they caught a ground squirrel about every few minutes while we were skiing along. a herd of 1,000 bison inhabit that spot right now

Edited by hiker, 21 February 2007 - 04:49 PM.

#9 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:04 PM

sorry..mistake during trading day..that photo taken on Monday is wolves not fox.