Will we ever see a real market crash

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcleert

mcleert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

History says yes-------but I don't think so. For what it is worth--------the powers at be (any country) can pull the switches and make everything artificialy right at anyntime. The computer and internet have made this a reality . Can you fathom the possibillity of what could have happened in 1929, 1931, 1933 if the powers at be had a pc.?

#2 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

You'll witness a "mini-crash" within weeks !

Enjoy

Hank

History says yes-------but I don't think so. For what it is worth--------the powers at be (any country) can pull the switches and make everything artificialy right at anyntime. The computer and internet have made this a reality . Can you fathom the possibillity of what could have happened in 1929, 1931, 1933 if the powers at be had a pc.?

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:33 AM

what history sez is the following........"the powers at be (any country) can pull the switches and make everything artificialy WRONG at anytime.'