Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image

#2 golden

golden

• Traders-Talk User
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:05 AM

Time table?
"There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side."

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

The next two weeks starting Monday ....

Time table?

#4 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:12 AM

The fact that the chief responded to your previous post makes me wonder seriously about your analysis. The problem between the Brits and Iran could be a catalyst for a drop in stock prices, but that presumably would have sent gold higher on Friday, not lower. Monday is another day.

#5 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:22 AM

To be honest with you, I'm not even aware of the problem with the Brits and Iran ......

Iran took the Brit's Ship right ?

It doesn't really matter : news, reports, data etc .

The fact that the chief responded to your previous post makes me wonder seriously about your analysis.

The problem between the Brits and Iran could be a catalyst for a drop in stock prices, but that presumably would have sent gold higher on Friday, not lower.

Monday is another day.

The gold shares should drop ( short term ) with the general market ..... not sure about the metal though

The fact that the chief responded to your previous post makes me wonder seriously about your analysis.

The problem between the Brits and Iran could be a catalyst for a drop in stock prices, but that presumably would have sent gold higher on Friday, not lower.

Monday is another day.

#6 Wombat

Wombat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:40 AM

Well, I'm long now and hoping that end of month markups and IRA funding will cause enough of a rally this week that I can put in some good stop losses! I have to admit, I'm worried about earnings warnings but hoping liquidity will win out at least for a week!

#7 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:08 PM

The markets move swiftly, remember February 27 ? I couldn't get in for days !

Be careful ...

Hank

Well, I'm long now and hoping that end of month markups and IRA funding will cause enough of a rally this week that I can put in some good stop losses! I have to admit, I'm worried about earnings warnings but hoping liquidity will win out at least for a week!

#8 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

What makes the difference between the 1392 target shown in your blog post and the lower "cover here" target in this post?

#9 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

For now it's a projection .................. the exact low will come later

The point being is we are headed in that area

Hank

What makes the difference between the 1392 target shown in your blog post and the lower "cover here" target in this post?

#10 raleigh

raleigh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

It shows 1329.........NOT 1392.