Hank

typo

It shows 1329.........NOT 1392.

#12 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hank, I don't get that chart. It is the SPX to date. Are you saying that the move will duplicate what we have just seen?

#13 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:56 PM

That has nothing to do with anything, da cheif <sic> told everybody to 'watch the sky' just before the big plunge on Feb.27th. So Wolanchuk is an expert on Fractals now?

The fact that the chief responded to your previous post makes me wonder seriously about your analysis.

The problem between the Brits and Iran could be a catalyst for a drop in stock prices, but that presumably would have sent gold higher on Friday, not lower.

Monday is another day.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#14 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:58 PM

Selecto,

That's the Magic Sir !

:) :)

Hank, I don't get that chart. It is the SPX to date. Are you saying that the move will duplicate what we have just seen?

YES

Selecto,

That's the Magic Sir !

:) :)

#15 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image

Interesting.........

In his book, "Geometry of Markets", Bryce Gilmore notes the importance of checking markets around Equinox, especially the Spring Equinox (in March) if, at the same time a full ot new moon occurs - watch out.
And if we at the same time have a Solar Eclipse- well, watch out again!

In 2007 - now- 3 days before (spring) Equinox, we had a solar eclipse (red bar is when we had a solar eclipse and the shift between grey and yellow bars is Equinox)

Posted Image

Let's se what happened in 1987

2 days before (fall) Equinox we had the solar eclipse.

Posted Image

hmmmm.........

#16 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

Yes but it's down from here ................ taking NO prisoners ...

#17 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:43 AM

I hope you are correct Mr. Wernicki. I'll get a subscription if you are correct in the time frame you say.

Edited by The End, 25 March 2007 - 06:44 AM.

NONE of what I type should be taken as financial advice.

#18 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

I hope you are correct Mr. Wernicki. I'll get a subscription if you are correct in the time frame you say.

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

But wow, over 1300 views on this thread. Way to go Hankster.
OTIS.

#19 Net

Net

• Traders-Talk User
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

Hi Henry, Enjoy your stuff. Unless we get there in a couple of days I wouldn't call it a panic, but more like a reasonable finish to the correction and a good place to put in a bottom and make a run for new highs. Just played around with your target using a couple fib grids on different time frames (to project forward to a new high), and 1328 looks very interesting as a place for the bottom to come in. Got some support confluence there, and if it worked out that a bottom actually was put in there, next target would be 1495 - 1506 (from the 2 fib grid projections). Average those two targets for nice round number resistance at 1500.

#20 J.Bilkins

J.Bilkins

• Traders-Talk User
  • 373 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

Hey TE. Tzu here. Hope things are well.

Did you check out my site? Tzu has elevated to new heights and has now became Lao Sung from 1200 b.c. to current. :lol:

I was so freaking tired of hearing all that housingcrash.com stuff that I can't even read the stool anymore.
That guy has completely lost reality.
:wacko:

Anyone shorting those homebuilders at their major trendlines deserved to lose. Not one chart was posted.
Now charts have left altogether in place of endless ranting foolishness about the inevitable that will obviously occur.

Nobody doubts that in the entire world and that is the problem right there.

As they say, timing is everything. 99% of people can not hold stocks to 0 becuase they can not afford the 40% super jams and margin calls. They deserve to lose gaming long term trendlines and should probably find another hobby. :giljotiini: :giljotiini: :giljotiini:

p.s. up 260% trading LEND in 2 weeks. I posted "real time"...Currently short from 12.80 via options. Those things are wild!!

Port is up massive with alt tech homeruns and profits ready for additions with selling half positions strategies etc....

There is no such thing as a trader who shorts on "beliefs" that survives very long. That is shameful and shows no respect for other members for sure who actually had money in the market. Mine as well go to the Dairy Queen and apply!

:dunce: :guru:

:opera: (dairy queen helmet!

Hank from the stool?
I see your possibility of a crash or melt up. If we break some key 50dma's here I will be out and hedge....repeat and cover and go long etc. if necessary.

Guess it depends on if the put/call ratio shoots to 4.8 and the carry trade ensues.

Watch the dollar here. I think that is the biggest key.

It is not possible to get more real time than the trading I did and posting on my site. Just wanted to show that the people disrespecting my skills were wrong in thinking they could repeat it with little effort.
http://laosung.blogspot.com/

Take care.