Portfolio Repositioning

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:21 AM

Sold all RRPIX positions Bought 5% each in the following: BLDP @ 5.58 DBE @ 27.84 DBE @ 27.19 QID @ 52.15 UKPIX @ 25.40 10 additional C$ contracts MDW :)
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#2 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

Misprint: I made a symbol and price mistake on previous post... the second DBE should have been DBV @ 27.21...Sorry MDW :)

#3 jonbear

jonbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

MDW, Thanks again for your timely position updates. I sold positions in PMPIX, reduced various other long equity fund positions, and initiated a position in UKPIX and added to positions short positions via DXESX and DXRSX at the today's close. Are you still holding SPPIX/SPPSX the Short Precious Metals ProFund? Best regards, J.

#4 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

Jonbear: Yes, currently still in 6000 shares SPPIX. Many of the metal stocks and indicies have potential bearish reversal candles in place which will be confirmed by the next week's price action. Monday's action on the HUI will be the telling tale. If, as I suspect, it has reached it peak, the it should begin to move to the downside rapidly. Have a great weekend, holiday and Good trading on Monday... :)

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:53 PM

I have a note in my book:

HUI low 4/11.

I have no clue where it came from. :ninja:

#6 jonbear

jonbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:11 AM

Rogerdodger, The note on my calendar for an April 11th significant gold stock low is attributed to Russ who posted a graphic on the Gold board for a cycle low followed by a brief reference to the date on the FF board. Due to the bearish reversal candles visible on gold stock indices (XAU, HUI, GOX, DJGSP, etc.) that MDW referenced, I also plan to use SPPIX for at least a short term trade at the end of trading on the 9th until at least the 11th and potentially until the 17th (new moon). Jon

#7 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:56 PM

RodgerDodger and Jonbear: To be honest, I have had my mind on other options and haven't reviewed PM's turn dates lately. I'll try to do some work on it next week now that I finally got the new computer working. I do have major PM timing change scheduled for between May 1 to 10th time period. MDW :)