NYA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

Looks like we may be nearing some overhead ressistance at previous highs. All indexes have not reached this point, so it will be interesting to see how the NYA reacts at this point.

Posted Image
Just an "Old Retired Fart" trying to keep my IRA invested with the market direction.

#2 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:18 PM

So far so good,,,,, higher interday high, and higher closing high... Now lets see if the other Indexes follow? All the best trading to everyone :)
Just an "Old Retired Fart" trying to keep my IRA invested with the market direction.

#3 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:29 PM

Yesterday saw a little profit taking after 6 straight days up which was to be expected. Today the NYA bounced right back and ended the day at a new closing high. The uptrend is still intact and price still nicely above the moving averages and the trendline...

#4 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:09 AM

Looks like the market liked the PPI/CPI with prices continuing to move higher. The NYA closed the week out with new all time highs and closing highs. Price is staying nicely above the moving averages and the trendline and still looking pretty good at present.......Past history shows next week as a seasonally strong week,,,,lets see how it goes...

#5 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:41 PM

Updated Charts.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 tuffy88

tuffy88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 797 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

Nice charts Long-Short. Thanks for posting them. Charles

#7 Long/Short Funds

Long/Short Funds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:01 AM

Another pretty good week :)

Posted Image
Posted Image