The Moment of Truth

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 QID_trader

QID_trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

I am very confidence that the moment of truth has now arrived for the market. I made a list of all the smart traders that were short for 2/27 Crash and they are all short now and calling for an even bigger Crash. When followed Mr. Dev advice and look back at indicators that called the 2/27 Crash the best indicator was the trader name xD&Cox. I don't see his posts anymore but I wish he would still post here. But luckily he does a blog. And he is making a very bold call again today. Here is what he says: "We will be shorting the market tomorrow upto %75-%80 in all accounts. This is way above our historical norms due to the fact that risk is extremely limited because of the current position of the setup. Those from TT will remember, I did the very same thing before Feb 27, shorted upto %65-%70 propotional to the level of the risk/reward which was quite close to what we have now. If you remember it, you should also remember these famous lines : "There is no risk in shorting" which I said to signify the importance of the setup that time but unfortunately some could not conceive of it until Feb 27. Tomorrow I will mainly short S&P and Dow futures. We are very close the the resolution. I believe Nasdaq will hold better during the sell off. There will be a crash-like move in the next few days, it should quickly take us to 1340 area in a few days. I also expect no change in the market characteristic... The move should imitate Feb 27, but this one should produce multiple down days which will likely be isolated from each other with large gapdowns." This is the best news I ever hear for my Crash Puts. I am looking forward to Monday morning for the Crash to start so much that I may not be able to sleep this weekend. I trust Mr. Cox from reading his blog and his posts here before 2/27 Crash I think he is probably one of the best Traders around. I also understand his methods are simple and clear unlike most of this TA hocus pocus here about oscillators and cycles and sentiment that I don;t know how you figure them out. With Mr. Cox method I can follow it by using my ruler to draw lines on a piece of paper. I am studying his blog and learning how to draw lines to know what will happen for the market in the future. I think this will help me to become a great trader soon. Also, I should mention that Hankster F8 Crash Fractal is still very much in play and could Crash at any moment without warning. Fractals are not subject to guesswork or inversion thet are the immutable laws of nature that occur in snowflakes and stock charts, and cannot be manipulated away. So, I am still very confident that I will get a 10-bagger on my April 43 QQQQ Crash Puts. But, just in case the Crahs starts after 4/20 I also added 1000 May 43 QQQQ Crash Puts today. I will add more on 4/20 if the market is still holding up. I am now risking 25% of my total account so there is room for me to recover by doubling down if necessary. I know the Crash is coming and I have enough ammo to outlast any manipulation up by the PPT that cant last much longer. I am confident that my bearish stance will be vindicated very soon. Good Trading -Greg

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:54 PM

Greg, I thought YOU were making the call? Irrespective of oters. That is how I understood your posts. Other traders can change their view on a dime, that is their perogative. I capitulated today, so maybe I am a classic fade. I hope your bear call works out for you, it didnt for me.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:11 PM

This guy is putting us on. Sounds like a Zen prank.
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

Gregory,

Here is something to chew on.

Posted Image

From stocktiming

http://www.stocktimi...arketUpdate.htm
OTIS.

#5 GOOSE2

GOOSE2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:23 PM

Comedy at it's finest. Nobody on this board thinks the trade or this kid is real. Why the admins leave this junk on the board, I don't know

#6 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:29 PM

Why the admins leave this junk on the board, I don't know

ratings??, like a bad accident, you just can't help slowing down for a look see :lol:, he does generate some impressive page views. ;)
*previously known as pnfwave

#7 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

Only a complete novice with very limited market experience makes statements about market direction that are as emphatic as yours. You deserve to get exactly what is happening to you. You are wrong on market direction and are rapidly losing money. Welcome to the NFL. You say you are 25 years old. I believe you, you speak like a total rookie. However, there is a pretty good chance that something else is going on here. Is it possible that you are mining for dumb money sentiment, as Zen so famously did on this board? Zen would be long and prospering in this relentless bull market, but he would be posting bearishly like you are, hoping to get replies to his posts that agree with being bearish, and hoping that those replies come from board posters that he identified as being novices, like you come across as. Maybe you are not Zen reincarnated under a new user name.. But maybe you are mining for sentiment. It is hard to believe that anyone would seriously come up with the flimsy reasons that you state for why you have supposedly taken your wrong position. If you are real and not mining, you will be gone soon enough anyway. You won't need good luck from any of us, you were so sure of yourself, how can you fail?
Please, help stamp out vibration.

#8 McQueen

McQueen

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:49 PM

Hello everybody. First time poster, long time listener. Can you please give me a link to this famous xD poster that I have been hearing so much about. He seems to be one of the best traders on the board and is saying we crash next week for sure so I would like to know why. As a new trader trying to learn the game, I would like to learn from the best of the best. I look forward to hearing from great traders like QID and these people he speaks about.

#9 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:53 PM

Hello everybody. First time poster, long time listener.

Can you please give me a link to this famous xD poster that I have been hearing so much about. He seems to be one of the best traders on the board and is saying we crash next week for sure so I would like to know why.
As a new trader trying to learn the game, I would like to learn from the best of the best.
I look forward to hearing from great traders like QID and these people he speaks about.

Steve?
Thought you were dead. Guess the laetrile worked.
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#10 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:56 PM

lol
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells