hui wave count hourly

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:53 AM

one of two things here we could be doing an abc-x -abc which will take us down to 201 area or the correction may be finished i dont know. in either case a wave up is coming to take the hui to the 300 area. lets see in either case i am firmly bullish the golds gman
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:04 PM

I'm still on your side. Think you are correct, am betting on it! :o :D :D mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:29 PM

me lol B) :lol: ;)
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 TomD

TomD

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:27 PM

Posted Image

I am still of the mind that the gold bull wants to buck off more riders though and a HUI test of 200 dma is coming

a lot of the stocks I am watching do look like they are ready to at least have bounces (200dma and trendline support...bottomed out stochastics)
Health Canada has just released a study which shows that 100% of the population who have been exposed to whole milk products will die.

#5 mini-trader

mini-trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:24 PM

Yes, very strong resistance...BUT the double bottom was made on HUGE positive divergence and the MACD just crossed 0 and the RSI bounced UP from 50

Posted Image

"Bottoms come fast...Tops take forever"

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:38 PM

nice thoughts all: perhaps this is when we see gold shares diconect from clownbuck as clownbuck is measured in other soon to be worthless pieces of paper?

#7 cedartree

cedartree

• Traders-Talk User
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 11:25 PM

I am still favoring hui 105, dollar 91. Next week on Thursday is the meeting to determine the discount rate in Euroland. Anticipation of a rate cut could strengthen the dollar a few more points. Does anyone have any thoughts on silver? I thought it might go back to 5.80, but it has been holding up quite well.