• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

I must have posted these charts 20 times over the past year and a half with very little feed back or comment....now someone else posts the identical thing and it's "thoughtful analysis".

I'm also pissed that I see my charts posted with identical counts as mine on other sites and when I check the history of that person....they've never posted Ewave before in their lives. Yes...I'm whining.... but I can't see the point of posting my [bleeeep] anymore. I'll leave my position right now as LT bullish, ST bearish....spx charts have been posted earlier this week. I'm taking a break.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX:$SPX&p=D&st=1990-01-01&i=p89726980823&a=98616671&r=5003.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=M&st=1987-01-01&i=p89395564987&a=68755843&r=2799.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NDX:$SPX&p=W&yr=10&mn=8&dy=0&i=p16718866931&a=114984972&r=9528.png

#2 chichi2

chichi2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:11 AM

We love You! Thank you for your Talent. Mr Mozart, Please, Please, continue to Play. your admirering, Father

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:17 AM

We love You!

Thank you for your Talent.

Mr Mozart, Please, Please, continue to Play.

your admirering,
Father

:P ...look..I said I was whining and expect to get [bleeeep]....but put it this way....every good trader has a huge ego...if they don't have one.....then they aren't good...period. That ego has to be stroked occasionally....my money doesn't stroke it....my wife doesn't stroke it (not my ego anyways)....so I have to get it from the place that I spend most of my time sharing my work....You think I do this just for the benefit of others??...NO WAY.....I want fame man!! B)

#4 endisnear

endisnear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:27 AM

We love You!

Thank you for your Talent.

Mr Mozart, Please, Please, continue to Play.

your admirering,
Father

:P ...look..I said I was whining and expect to get [bleeeep]....but put it this way....every good trader has a huge ego...if they don't have one.....then they aren't good...period. That ego has to be stroked occasionally....my money doesn't stroke it....my wife doesn't stroke it (not my ego anyways)....so I have to get it from the place that I spend most of my time sharing my work....You think I do this just for the benefit of others??...NO WAY.....I want fame man!! B)

T please continue to post. If it weren't for you and a couple of more posters I wouldn't even come here.

adding QiD at open.

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:27 AM

must have posted these charts 20 times over the past year and a half with very little feed back or comment....now someone else posts the identical thing and it's "thoughtful analysis".

Tea,

I hear ya. I guess, that's just the way the message boards are.

Keep posting. Some of us keep reading and appreciate your efforts.

Edited by NAV, 26 September 2007 - 06:28 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:33 AM

TP I don't mind stroking you..haha actually thought of your chart when i saw the other one And yes it's a pain in the *ss when people steal your work or take credit for a certain recommendation But then again remember who's making money on those recommendations

#7 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,017 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:39 AM

You know, most of my time here gets eaten up policing problems or making sure they don't occur. I then try to contributed a little bit too. That dynamic leaves me appreciating good, content rich, posters that I don't have to ride herd on, but without much time and energy to show that appreciation. We all need an atta from time to time (I'm not above begging for it ;)), and I guess your post points out the need to give a little love to those who make this place...more. So, here's your atta and your thank you. And, btw, nice work. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#8 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:45 AM

We worship you, oh mighty one. Your charts speak to us. Your analysis speaks truth to power.

We mortals do not deserve you. But please, your perfecthartliness, pity us and continue....

those who steal your work will likely lose their nerve or their money, while you, confident in your original analysis will sail off with the trophy.

mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#9 Doug

Doug

• Traders-Talk User
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:45 AM

Forgive me, wise one. You posted those charts 20 times over the last year and a half but I only joined last week. The analysis is sound and thoughtful nonetheless.

#10 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

I often read this board from behind a firewall that is so picky I can't see the charts, only what people publish in text. I can see them this morning as I'm at home. You use lovely colors! :D I'm not a good trader so your work is mostly over my head.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~