• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:24 AM

:P ...look..I said I was whining and expect to get [bleeeep]....but put it this way....every good trader has a huge ego...if they don't have one.....then they aren't good...period. That ego has to be stroked occasionally....my money doesn't stroke it....my wife doesn't stroke it (not my ego anyways)....so I have to get it from the place that I spend most of my time sharing my work....You think I do this just for the benefit of others??...NO WAY.....I want fame man!! B)

Truer words have never been spoken here. As to someone coping your work, ALL good posters have this to happen from time to time. Even mine gets reposted sometimes. Its when they sell my formulas that I get pissed.
You are a very good analysts and I have asked you for advise from time to time. You know I respect your work.
Keep posting here as many on this board need your expertise.
Thanks for all your effort and hard work. I always read your posts.

mss

ps: I will not stroke you, but I will give you lots of atta boys. :D
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#22 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:31 AM

Not short ES yet...but shorted NQ at 2112...stop 2117.50

WAIT, your chart means we're going down? Oh my god..... :)

mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#23 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:36 AM

Not short ES yet...but shorted NQ at 2112...stop 2117.50

WAIT, your chart means we're going down? Oh my god..... :)

mm

FWIW, Tea is one of the best on this board. And one of the things that make him so great is he takes tiny losses when he's wrong and big profits when he's right.

Just because he's bearish now and has a plan doesn't mean he won't honor his stops if he's wrong.

But I've seen him generally much more times being right than wrong.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#24 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:48 AM

Let's see....last leg of the 5th...c=a at todays high....if I'm right...we should be down the rest of the day

http://stockcharts.c...5215&r=6137.png

#25 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:51 AM

GOOD ANALYSIS, GOOD TRADES SAMPLE. ;)

Posted Image

#26 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:59 AM

If this count is right, then you're assuming this whole upleg is a B wave.. with a target at least of Qs 44.5?

I'm going to give you a big cookie if you're right ;)

Let's see....last leg of the 5th...c=a at todays high....if I'm right...we should be down the rest of the day

http://stockcharts.c...5215&r=6137.png

Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#27 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:03 AM

well... I must admit... it was good analysis, good profit, but WRONG CHOICE trade. I should have bought QQQ instead of SPY. :cry:

#28 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:13 AM

Fame? Let me tell you something about fame, well, I've seen enough famous people around me. Fame is not what you think it is. Fame is something you use to make money, you don't need fame in that respect as I understand from your message. So, let's see you are operating in the financial business, so if you really want THE fame, you will have to operate a fund and make it a top performer, then you will be famous because you will be even richer... :D In any case, if you want just the recognition, but don't see yourself operating a fund, then perhaps you should write a book! :lol:

#29 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:13 AM

DcengrNot necessarily that low....like I've pointed out on spx ....could be C down of a triangle....we'll have to see when we get down there... I've got three paths on here....I prefer red or green....red being the triangle and green being a wave 2 of a big ED.....I think we go to 48 area minimum no matter...so this is a swing position.

http://stockcharts.c...0310&r=9476.png

Edited by Teaparty, 26 September 2007 - 09:15 AM.

#30 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:15 AM

Tea, I must say I always enjoy reading your analysis...