• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

[/quote]

One question I have. The chart on poage 6 says the two lines are equal in both time and price, but I measured the first line and think the second line is slightly shorter - implication being we may have another go upwards for a few months??

[/quote]

I sugest you measur again. For clarity, this time I use a thinner line.
What I do, is to draw the first line. Then I grab it and move it upp to 1974 and attach it to the bottom - it is the same line.
What one can see, is that it , perhaps is a little bit longer than the actual index rise in time and a little shorter in price.
But remember we are talking about a time span of 75 years and I don't think 1 millimeter on the chart will change anything in the reasoning - and what happend after Nov 2nd.
The price difference could just be the sign of excess - but I honestly don't think the differnce mean anything.

Posted Image

#12 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

Thanks Stickan, Great post. I was just looking at it and thought there may even yet be room for a throwover on the spx as per the 1960's-70's, over the next say 3-6 months. best to you.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#13 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:29 PM

Stickan, Great indepth piece of work. The weekly financial chart gives me pause to consider how serious the big picture has become. I also have put Dec. 18 on my calendar. Thanks for sharing your hard earned work. UBW

#14 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

[/quote]

I sugest you measur again. For clarity, this time I use a thinner line.
What I do, is to draw the first line. Then I grab it and move it upp to 1974 and attach it to the bottom - it is the same line.
What one can see, is that it , perhaps is a little bit longer than the actual index rise in time and a little shorter in price.
But remember we are talking about a time span of 75 years and I don't think 1 millimeter on the chart will change anything in the reasoning - and what happend after Nov 2nd.
The price difference could just be the sign of excess - but I honestly don't think the differnce mean anything.

I have been trying to warn this board for months we are making a super cycle top for the entire history of America at the 1552 or 1605 price and got nothing but a hard time. Maybe you can convince em?

Good work, excellent use of the Fibonacci. I say Fibonacci so much my wife named our last dog Fibonacci.

Best,
Larry
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#15 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:30 PM

Larry T. You should wait to "tell the board" until you actually get something right. Enjoy the moment and tell us all about it afterwards. Ala 2003.

#16 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

Thanks Strikan. Classic stuff.

#17 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

I don't see anything on that link, just a general page to create an account with the company.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#18 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

Russ,

Go to the bottom of that page (they hid it). After you click on the download they will issue you a key and then it takes several seconds and then you can do the download.

UBW

I don't see anything on that link, just a general page to create an account with the company.

#19 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

Stickan,

Thanks so much for the wonderful presentation.

Best,
Tom

#20 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:21 AM

Russ,

Go to the bottom of that page (they hid it). After you click on the download they will issue you a key and then it takes several seconds and then you can do the download.

UBW

Thanks...I see now.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/