#11 Entropy3.0

Entropy3.0

• TT Member*
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

So Mark, where are you man?
cheers,
john

Hey John...check out my TT blog..I have been posting fairly regular updates there....somehow I find it easier to post there...but I will post here occasionally if I have charts to show, because the blogs not good for that.

Mark
Pick a system, follow the system, ignore everything else.

#12 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

:)
Hi Mark & John,
Well fellows, am not thinking this decline is over at all. However we might be talking time cycle. IT & LT we are without a doubt currently in a down trend mode. Posted this "wide range guess" the other day and as of tonight do not see anything to change the FF. B)

1409, 1391, 1376, 1340, -[1330.61]- 1325, 1285, 1277, 1246, 1216, 1180

Notice the range, top was 1409 and the bottom was 1180. I see nothing as of this weekend that changes that range, in fact, a bounce is just around the corner and another fall behind it.

The market is on a very thin base, real or imagined.

Well we got the bounce yesterday and a small decline today. As you said, Mark, Thursday - Friday will set the stage for several weeks to months.
Best, Scott
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#13 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

hi scott & mark,

As you said, Mark, Thursday - Friday will set the stage for several weeks to months.

Funny that is what I have too. ;)

This week either marks a multi-week to multi-month low, or we breakdown again.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain