On Oct 23 2007

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:50 PM

Probability of $7 in 12 months? I don't know but I know this: $7 eventually is 100%

#22 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Probability of $7 in 12 months? I don't know but I know this: $7 eventually is 100%

Look Atilla, I really like reading your stuff, but AAPL cant go to $7 in the next 1-2 years.

Its pretty much impossible, because of its cash and prabably will get taken out.

The company is different to a few years ago, and has found new direction.

I agree the products are pretty rubbish, and will get superceded but you know these things go in cycles.

What is your basis of it going to $7, I mean which $7 of all figures???

Good trading.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#23 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

"On Oct 23, I called a generational top on AAPL around 190....

AAPL hit 117 two days ago...

I believe AAPL will be $7 in the next 9-12 months"

Maybe, though I am not in that camp...in fact, I'm long now looking for a move back to the 140-50 area(oversold and a nice bull divergence setup :

http://stockcharts.c...4525&r=3322.png

If AAPL goes to your target, it probably implies very bad things for most equities. The whole naz complex actually looks good for a ST trade back to the 47-49ish area:

http://stockcharts.c...7119&r=1746.png

Edited by tommyt, 10 February 2008 - 04:13 PM.

#24 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

Look Atilla, I really like reading your stuff, but AAPL cant go to $7 in the next 1-2 years.

Its pretty much impossible, because of its cash and prabably will get taken out.

The company is different to a few years ago, and has found new direction.

I agree the products are pretty rubbish, and will get superceded but you know these things go in cycles.

What is your basis of it going to $7, I mean which $7 of all figures???

Good trading.

Simple... During this stagflation , first the companies like aapl that are built on useless fancy products will get punished... No one buys imac or other i-chits when starvation rules !

if you wanna make money, buy burger king / mcdonalds ... those are where people will have their happy hour soon.

Edited by A-ha, 10 February 2008 - 04:18 PM.

#25 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

Sounds like a steady meth diet to me. :sick:

#26 darnelds

darnelds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

no one disputes that a good call was made on October 23, right?

#27 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

darnelds, no one disputes the "calls", just too many 100 pt draw downs in between. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: On the Feb 27th 2007 call, it waz dead nutz. The problem was we never got a cover signal until 100 pts to the upside had occurred. Blog was down, sos. And I am not getting in trouble here at TT over it again. No trading statements, everything is suspect is my rule.

#28 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:57 PM

darnelds, no one disputes the "calls", just too many 100 pt draw downs in between. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the Feb 27th 2007 call, it waz dead nutz. The problem was we never got a cover signal until 100 pts to the upside had occurred. Blog was down, sos. And I am not getting in trouble here at TT over it again. No trading statements, everything is suspect is my rule.

come to midtown manhattan tomorrow, i will take a break to see you ... i will bring my statements and tax returns .... i will make sure my accountant comes too :lol:

then I will buy you $800 dinner at daniels to make sure you dont open your filthy mouth to throw lies about me

#29 Market Trader

Market Trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

A-ha,

If he turns you down, could I take his place at the dinner? :D

Market Trader

darnelds, no one disputes the "calls", just too many 100 pt draw downs in between. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the Feb 27th 2007 call, it waz dead nutz. The problem was we never got a cover signal until 100 pts to the upside had occurred. Blog was down, sos. And I am not getting in trouble here at TT over it again. No trading statements, everything is suspect is my rule.

come to midtown manhattan tomorrow, i will take a break to see you ... i will bring my statements and tax returns .... i will make sure my accountant comes too :lol:

then I will buy you $800 dinner at daniels to make sure you dont open your filthy mouth to throw lies about me

#30 KnowNuttin2

KnowNuttin2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

Hey...I'll say anything you want for a $800 dinner....I'll meet ya and I'll pay parking for your big MBZ S Class. Big hat a lot of cattle. You Da Man. Congrats. By the by..you're way tooo bearish. bearish is ok though.