2 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:08 PM

:)
Just a few charts of general interest and most have a note on them. The first chart defines the upper and lower limits of trading range on the SPX until some momentum is great enough, or weak enough to break up/down. In my analysis it is suggested that a down trend will continue until 1409 is broken to the up side. To the down side 1220 is a common suggested number, but 1180 is not yet out of play. B)

LINK TO 7 CHARTS

Comments always welcome.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:51 PM

:) It appears that the boundaries of 1409 to 1220 are going to hold up for a longer period of time. This suggests to me that there will resume a down side bias. Expect a bounce from a low point into early March and then the down slide. HOWEVER, should 1435 by pure chance be taken out, we have a new ball game. B) mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:24 PM

hi mss, I'm hoping for a slide into March from some high, maybe this week? I would not trust this market to rally here and would only watch if it did. Keeping things light until we retest the lows, whenever that is. Great charts. Thanks. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain