Airedale88 RIP : Posted on Short Term Trading

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:33 AM

Bob left his mark on a lot of us on this board, more than he will ever know...however, he is fulfilling a new, more important mission without suffering and pain. my condolences to the Chonski family...MDW
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#12 Wavetimer

Wavetimer

wavetimer system

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:46 AM

Sorry dont know how to link:

http://investorshub....age_id=27891782

Read Replies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Posted by: aire88bro
In reply to: None Date:3/25/2008 9:30:01 AM
Post #of 32816

With deep regret I would like to announce the death of my brother, airedale88, Bob Chonski....Bob died suddenly from complications due to lung cancer, he did not even know he had...My brother loved the stock market and he loved traning and competing with his airedales Barron and Bolt.. Bob had other interests as well such as cooking, (he was a fantastic cook), astronomy, politics, and history....Recently we have been working together trading futures contracts... Bob expects the market to make a big move back up!!!! Good Luck everyone and God Bless....Ted Chonski.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.I enjoyed our chats and emails on his passion .I will miss AIRDALE and remember him and his work always !!!!

#13 bighouse1006

bighouse1006

• Traders-Talk User
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:54 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

#14 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

Speechless, other than to send my condolences to his family. His was one of the best reports on the board. Top notch, professional, cool handed, sane. This is a tremendous sadness and loss. mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#15 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:01 AM

I've very sorry to hear of Bob's death. I have copied many of his charts and often wished I had his understanding of market cycles. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 March 2008 - 10:40 AM.

#16 TheArchitect

TheArchitect

• TT Member+
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:01 AM

i think everyone will mourn the loss. i havn't been around here very long... but i always enjoyed his insight... my condolences go out to the family.

#17 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

I am so sorry to hear it. He is such a nice person!!! I enjoyed his insight... my condolences go out to the family God bless!

#18 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:22 AM

Sad news. I looked forward to every one of his posts. Great trader and generous in sharing his knowledge and work. Thanks for letting us know.
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

#19 wxman

wxman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:30 AM

Aire88bro... I'm so shocked and sorry to hear about your brother I always looked foreward to his posts. He was so giving of his time and efforts and sharing his research with others. He will be truly missed. May God bless him and your family especially at this time. Jeff

#20 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

What a great trader and a teacher he was... My deepest condolences for his family... I will miss him...