Airedale88 RIP : Posted on Short Term Trading

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 bln

bln

• Traders-Talk User
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

Very sad to hear. He will be greatly missed, he was one of the best. My deepest condolences to the family.

#42 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

A straight shooter and a gentleman to be sure. It is sad. My heart goes out to the family. Mike

#43 Alton

Alton

• TT Member+
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

I never understood the details of Airedale88's cycle work, but was able to benefit from the interpretations and explanations. I tend to remember where I learn concepts. Whenever I compare charts for relative strength and invoke the idea of "translation" I think of Aire. God bless. Alton

#44 cp1

cp1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 387 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Airedale....thank you for all your generous contributions. You will be missed. Rest in peace. CP

#45 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:58 PM

What a great loss to everyone here. He was one of the essential contributors with highly advanced skills and insights far beyond the bulletin board level. His work, openess and charming personality were admired and will be remembered.

Posted Image

#46 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

what terrible, unexpected news. he was always a gentleman. RIP Airedale88. ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#47 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

He was a true gentleman ...................... it's sad

Hank

Sorry dont know how to link:

http://investorshub....age_id=27891782

Read Replies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Posted by: aire88bro
In reply to: None Date:3/25/2008 9:30:01 AM
Post #of 32816

With deep regret I would like to announce the death of my brother, airedale88, Bob Chonski....Bob died suddenly from complications due to lung cancer, he did not even know he had...My brother loved the stock market and he loved traning and competing with his airedales Barron and Bolt.. Bob had other interests as well such as cooking, (he was a fantastic cook), astronomy, politics, and history....Recently we have been working together trading futures contracts... Bob expects the market to make a big move back up!!!! Good Luck everyone and God Bless....Ted Chonski.

#48 Tokyo

Tokyo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 282 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

This is very sad news...... My condolences to his family He will be missed

#49 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

I'm so sorry, for all he knew. this left me empty and sad.. ted , all my best. hope you picked up on his good work... how old was he ? some one post a link back, thx and thx for posting

#50 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

He was only 55 - and his death was unexpected. These are a couple of his brother's posts from
http://investorshub....PrevStart=32826

With deep regret I would like to announce the death of my brother, airedale88, Bob Chonski....Bob died suddenly from complications due to lung cancer, he did not even know he had...My brother loved the stock market and he loved traning and competing with his airedales Barron and Bolt.. Bob had other interests as well such as cooking, (he was a fantastic cook), astronomy, politics, and history....Recently we have been working together trading futures contracts... Bob expects the market to make a big move back up!!!! Good Luck everyone and God Bless....Ted Chonski.

To everyone, your kind words mean so much to me. Bob spent so much time on this message board and other message boards in past years. It was a big part of his life. Someone mentioned about airedales level headedness and the way he respectfully treated others on the message board.. I can tell you he was like that in his everyday life as well. airedale88 was a big man who stood 6'7".. He was only 55 years old when he passed.. Everyones words of kindness are deeply appreciated. I've decided to read them at his memorial mass..Thank you everyone Ted, airedale88's little bro......: