2 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

:)
Have not posted BOP charts in awhile and thought now was a good time to take a look at the flow of money from the BOP calculations.
The first chart has a very interesting pattern on it outlined by two vertical dotted lines passing through the low and high price points, with the low and high connected by a sloping dotted line. From a visual stand point seems to be meaningful. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHART.

Posted Image

The long term BOP is not suggesting much flow to the upside yet.

Posted Image

The power chart is weak looking also.

Posted Image

However the SCH chart is suggesting on large move soon.

Posted Image

The last chart is a series of the BOP sma to give a broad view of money flow as calculated by this system.

Posted Image

Now after so many charts suggesting a continued decline EXPECT a large rally very soon.
Comments welcome,
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:16 AM

:) Have not posted BOP charts in awhile and thought now was a good time to take a look at the flow of money from the BOP calculations. The first chart has a very interesting pattern on it outlined by two vertical dotted lines passing through the low and high price points, with the low and high connected by a sloping dotted line. From a visual stand point seems to be meaningful. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHART. [attachment=6894:spx8trn42008.png] The long term BOP is not suggesting much flow to the upside yet. [attachment=6895:89bop42008.png] The power chart is weak looking also. [attachment=6896:power042008.png] However the SCH chart is suggesting on large move soon. [attachment=6900:sch042008.png] The last chart is a series of the BOP sma to give a broad view of money flow as calculated by this system. [attachment=6898:lgbopterm42008.png] Now after so many charts suggesting a continued decline EXPECT a large rally very soon. Comments welcome, mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

hi scott, Interesting charts and thanks for the timely post. I see the bounce as weak and now we've stalled at $SPX 1396, major resistance. I expected more out of the last low and it did not really materialize. I have been eyeing a potential top here (April 18 - 22) and it appears it is in. Now I look for the next low in the first half of May. There should be a good leg up from there into early June. Back to day trading again. B) cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 22 April 2008 - 11:36 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain