looking for the lows next week

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

"although, i am from the land of the margarita, i dont drink. so i will join senor in watching this market. this is a great opportunity, which i will not let slip away. the backdrop is very bullish for the metals, the banking system is under duress. the subprime problem is huge. w/food and energy getting some momo, the metals will join the party. i expect the next wave down in the dollar to be breathtaking, unfortunately. and the same for the commodity complex. wave 5s are the big expressed ones. dharma " Amigo, Senor will be glad to sip a Marg for you. Senor agrees that this will likely be a muy bueno buying opp., just looking for some short term confirmaton of a low. NEM had muy bueno earnings and has begun to show bueno relative strength, Senor just did start to accumulate a little NEM below 43 as divergences and relative strength look better there. Regards Senor

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

senor, i think this coming low may 1-2 will be tested again in july. dont know how it plays out, but this is an idea. we go up to 1k and get rejected again testing the may 1-2 lows. then we are ready for the next move to 1250. perhaps a 1and 2 between now and july? just an idea. but my cycle stuff shows another important low in july. i am in n.mexico so margaritas are a way of life here. not bad! dharma

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

yesterday, we closed w/1/2 hour divergences in xau/hui so the bounce this am. one more down. we will hold 850 which happens to be the 80 high and on the pressent chart holds as support. i am a buyer on the next low. nothing has changed. there are no statesman, just politicians! dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:13 AM

yesterday, we closed w/1/2 hour divergences in xau/hui so the bounce this am. one more down. we will hold 850 which happens to be the 80 high and on the pressent chart holds as support. i am a buyer on the next low. nothing has changed. there are no statesman, just politicians! dharma

Hmmm amigo, Senor thinks the low may be in, but will buy into further weakness - maybe near Fed time today?

BS all the way

Senor

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

could be! my time frame is may 1-2 and on this last wave i only see 3 waves, but i am counting it that way because the low was the lowest rsi. do you see 5 waves completed. dharma

#26 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

could be! my time frame is may 1-2 and on this last wave i only see 3 waves, but i am counting it that way because the low was the lowest rsi. do you see 5 waves completed. dharma

I possibly can see a cinco down on this last big drop. Maybe one more new low, close enough for Senor to start accumulating.

BSing away

Senor

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:03 AM

yes, i just bought physical silver, now i will turn my attention to the shares. on the silver it does look to be finished dharma

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

added to auy and slw what a gift . xau/gold , hui/gold still in long term buy areas. one more stock to go and i am out of $$$$ for senor dinero! dharma did you know auy was 185 in 97?

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

well here we are may 1 and gold is still making lower lows. now we have rsi divergences set up. this ends today or tomorrow. but i suspect these lows are again tested in july, and perhaps broken. corrections are designed to confuse and confound folks as to the direction of the trend. after all the hoopla of hitting 1k there is still alot of bullishness. this will be abated by the action that will occur over the next few months. this is not a sprint. this market still has years to express itself. the key will be to ride the trend. and not lose sight of that. i have read the last chapter, it ends in a parabolic blowoff. between here and there it will be confusing. there are and have been top callers on this board already. and to a certain extent they have been correct. ie, there have been many tops, and that will continue. but the summit is years in the distance. and until you see the end that i have laid out here, it will not be THE TOP. this is not a religion for me , but rather a recognition of a fiat system that has reached its limits. it needs major support from other countries. the consumer is finished, his personal atm has topped out and will suffer the worst decline of all asset classes. so w/ the market for consumer stuff out of buyers. the rats will jump ship. the die is cast. it will require patience. dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

tomorrow ends this thread, and in the morning is the employment report, which i think will be negative, and negative for the dollar. i think as time elapses the employment reports will show rising unemployment. just my 2c dharma