• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

:) REPOSTING FIRST CHART AND COMMENTS, ADDING TWO CHARTS B)

:o
Talk about togetherness, SPX-1397.84, 34ema-1397.62, 89ema-1397.41, and then we have "spielchekr's" great confluence chart, CLICK HERE. Now we must consider the TREND line and the well known 1402 - 1409 resistance lines, green box. Guess where the 55ema is, 1408.75. Back to the old 8-34 cross and it has not happened, and the 13 - 34 has not crossed. Check the VXO also.
For a moment of reality check, is the suggested YELLOW triangle a viable pattern? If so we could have a real shake out next week or two. Old "wives tail" price has not traveled 2/3 of the way to the apex. B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The "play pen" above is still in play till broken to top side.

Comments welcome,
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:59 PM

You put that helmet on again and I'll short everything including the life force :o

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:44 PM

mss, I'm not betting on a breakout just yet. Sorry for my fumbling with the controls on this board. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain