Super Cycle question answer for Nick

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

The theory of cycles for me revolves around the interaction of the Earth with the Moon and the Sun. For reasons unknown to anyone but the creator the cycles run in fours. Four days, four months four years for the short term and longer term starting with the 235 new moon cycle called the Metonic after Meton of Athens (ca. 440 BC) noticed that 235 lunar months made up almost exactly 19 solar years. If You were way out in space and took a snap shot of the New Moon, the Earth and the Sun this weekend and made a transparency of it in 235 New Moons the three objects would be back in the same location, a 360 degree cycle. From the Mayans I learned a cycle is 360 degrees .

The next larger cycle is four Metonic cycles or 940 months called the Callipic cycle. A lunar cycle noted by Callippus in 325 BC which included four 19-year Metonic cycles. The 940 months had 29 or 30 days each, for a total of 27,759 days. The next larger cycle is four Callipic cycles, a lunar cycle noticed by Hipparchus called the Hipparchic Cycle. It consists of four Callipic cycles less a day, in which 4 x 27,759 days are very nearly 3760 months.

OK so why is the July 2007 area 235th new moon a Super Cycle top? Because all of these cycles are topping one larger 3,760 months cycle or about 313 years. The Mayan calendar is topping a 26,000 year cycle in this same time frame so we are actually topping a complete cycle that goes all the way back to creation its self billions of years ago. OK, subtract 2007 by 313 years and we get 1694, the last major mania bubble era. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Tulip_mania. Suntract 940 months from 2007 and you get 1929, then 1851 and so on. Has the light bulb went off yet?

The Mayan calendar begins with a 13 x 20 260 day count. I discovered the four day cycle aligns perfectly with this calendar. I can tell you as far in advance or in the past with a spreadsheet what the four day cycle count is with this Mayan calendar instantly. I have found cycles within the short term almost always turn during the end of a four day cycle from 14:30 on day 4 to 12:30 on day 1.

The minimum expectation decline is the trading range from 1994 to 1987 for the low and it should occur with the end of the Mayan calendar cycle in 1691 days from today as the Sun crosses the winter solstice. A new cycle, a new beginning will start with the first 260 day cycle when that event occurs.

I suggest everyone listen to part one and two of Ian Xel Lungold on Youtube explain the Mayan Calendar.

See: http://scienceworld....tonicCycle.html

http://www.bibliotec...p_2012.htm#menu
http://video.google....261981090121097 part one
http://video.google....5...mp;q=&hl=en part two

Best,
Larry
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#2 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

OK so why is the July 2007 area 235th new moon a Super Cycle top? Because all of these cycles are topping one larger 3,760 months cycle or about 313 years. The Mayan calendar is topping a 26,000 year cycle in this same time frame so we are actually topping a complete cycle that goes all the way back to creation its self billions of years ago.

I would love to say that's why I moved all of my long term equity investments out of the market in July but, mine were a little bit less big picture than that.... :blush:

Fascinating Larry.

The minimum expectation decline is the trading range from 1994 to 1987 for the low and it should occur with the end of the Mayan calendar cycle in 1691 days from today

Just to make sure, am I correct in understanding that you are saying the low for the bear should be in four and two-thirds years (1691 days from today)?

Edited by milbank, 04 May 2008 - 06:22 PM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:48 PM

Larry I think your figures are WRONG.

OK so why is the July 2007 area 235th new moon a Super Cycle top? Because all of these cycles are topping one larger 3,760 months cycle or about 313 years. The Mayan calendar is topping a 26,000 year cycle in this same time frame so we are actually topping a complete cycle that goes all the way back to creation its self billions of years ago. OK, subtract 2007 by 313 years and we get 1694, the last major mania bubble era. http://en.wikipedia....iki/Tulip_mania. Suntract 940 months from 2007 and you get 1929, then 1851 and so on. Has the light bulb went off yet?

1929 : market top is October that year.

940 months from there is 78.33 years, or 78 years 4 months.

so market should top in Jan 2007? You said your self the market topped in July.

Plus there have been many manias since tuplip. what about tech? why dont you count that one.

tupil wasnt even to do with the stock market, but the tulip market.

what about the real estate bubble?

what about the japanese bubble?

what about the gold bubble in the 70's????
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

sorry maybe jan 2008??? not sure if my cal is correct, but that is how i calc it. or is it jan 2009?????? thinking about it. ie. 4 months is october 1930. then add 78 full years....END OF 2008.
Observer

#5 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

Just to make sure, am I correct in understanding that you are saying the low for the bear should be in four and two-thirds years (1691 days from today)? [/quote] No that is not what I am saying. This is hopeless. :blink:

Twitter site

#6 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

thanks for yuor work larry. can you please confirm the month count. i think it is very important as to your july estimate/prognosis. best to you and thanks again.
Observer

#7 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:45 PM

Sorry Larry. This isn't my bag. I thought Big Nick was asking you where the market low was going to be and the timeframe and that was your answer.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#8 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

thanks for yuor work larry.

can you please confirm the month count. i think it is very important as to your july estimate/prognosis.

best to you and thanks again.

Tor, it is not a count of months, its an annual thing. The 235th new moon cycle is +/- 14 new moons, these larger cycles are an era not an exact count. Nothing is exact in the markets you have to get into an era, 14 new moons before the 235th new moon it sure looked like the top however the larger cycles were still pushing up so it continued to the 235th. As you get into the 19 year era start using the smaller cycles to zero in and let the market tell you. I knew sometime between May 2006 and July 2007 we had a real good shot at the super cycle top. The August 2006 Paulson low was a surprise however by November we were back on track and have been so ever since.

Here is what I stated about this in June 2006; "July 14, 2007 new moon will be the 235th new moon since the July 13, 1988 new moon and completes one Metonic cycle. Analysis of stock market cycles finds on average a major stock market high happens 14 new moons before the Metonic cycle completes. Fourteen new moons prior to July 13, 1988 occurred May 27, 1987 and the market topped in August. The 14th new moon prior to July 14, 2007 occurs May 27, 2006 and we have dropped sharply from a May high which does indicate a market high has occurred. Within the 19 year Metonic there are 7 highs and 7 lows for 14 cycle turns. The average date for the 7th high or the 14th cycle turn since the 1988 cycle occurs June 30, 2006. About every 12th new moon plus or minus 14 days an approximate yearly cycle bottoms and four of these cycles equals an approximate four year cycle. The previous four year cycle bottomed in October 10, 2002. The four year cycle averages topping 38 new moons plus or minus 4 new moons from a low. May 2006 is the 45th new moon from the October 2002 new moon 10-06-02 which is an extended cycle top slightly beyond average due to the fact we are also topping four Metonic cycles from 1929, the Callipic Cycle and we are also topping four Callipic cycles or the Hipparchic Cycle from 1694. The entire history of the United States of America is topping right now and the odds are very high the May 2006 high was the top of these cycles".

Listen to the 4 hours of lecture, it will be an eye opener.

Larry

Edited by LarryT, 04 May 2008 - 07:54 PM.

Twitter site

#9 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:30 PM

http://webexhibits.o...ndar-mayan.html

http://en.wikipedia..../Mayan_calendar

http://en.wikipedia....i/Metonic_cycle
vitaminm

#10 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

4day.gif The Mayan 13 x 20 260 day calendar and the four day lunar cycle. Each day 4/1 window across the 13 rows has potential to be a cycle turn within the next larger cycle of four months. Notice May 5/6 is a day 4/1 window? I have also noticed almost all four month cycle highs will occur together above the equator row 10 or cluster below it. The human DNA sequence is also found in this matrix if you stack them. There is a ton of information within this matrix.

Twitter site