3 waves to the upside. now the lows

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:18 AM

if my count is correct, the xau/hui have made 3 waves to the upside-means corrective action. now we will get 5 waves to the downside. if its a 3-3-5. then the lows in the 840s will hold. if it was 5-3-5 then we will make new lows. dharma

#2 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

How long does that process take?
If it can be cornered, it will.

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:39 AM

i am guessing, based on cycle work that is sometime in mid september. dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

still too many possibilities amigo, just relax and let it come to you as it will in time.

BS all the way

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:07 AM

still too many possibilities amigo, just relax and let it come to you as it will in time.

BS all the way

Senor

yes, good advice. dharma
ps. have any extra margaritas!

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

gold has not overlapped trading system still on a sell rsi hourly divergences in gold, crude oil, xau, and hui think the juniors are @or rapidly approaching a good long term buy point: * Junior sector just recovering from deepest over-sold condition since late 2002 * CDNX has started outperforming gold over the last few weeks * Previous bottoms in CDNX/GOLD ratio were being characterized by sharp up-moves that lasted for many months * CDNX/GOLD ratio charts leave plenty of room for a giant up-move that could last for more than a year * Sentiment in junior sector has hit an all time low. This is a dream scenario from a contrarian perspective. * The industry is not replacing the reserves it is mining every year * High grade mines are running out of ore. * Even with gold at $1000 / oz , it still takes four to seven years to open a mine. * The industry isn't going to be able to respond immediately to higher gold prices. * Reserves will be depleted in less than 10 years at current annual production rates * The industry needs some major new finds desperately. Since 1999 only a very few world class gold deposits have been found. * Majors are forced to acquire juniors because of the need for more reserves * Sentiment in juniors now similar like sentiment gold shares in May 2004 and May 2005 * History says the time to buy is when sentiment hits rock bottom * Buying gold shares in May 2004 and May 2005 has paid off tremendously * Buying juniors now will be paying off most likely within 14 months from now * The junior short sellers will be having hard times pushing the sector into even lower extremes. * Short sellers must give up when extremes have reached their limits * As mentioned in point #1, it seems we've reached the extremes to the down-side * The extremes to the down-side open a window of BUY opportunities read this piece this am, thought it pertinent dharma nibbling on some uranium, china and france have embarked on major nuclear programs. its one way for the future

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

nibbling on some juniors. ano, frg , mrb dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

sold what i bought on the close, wanted more evidence. looks to me like we chop for a while. i will just push jello around my plate for the summer. i am looking for a big run in the fall. dharma

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

lets see if the 849 low holds? still on a sell in my trading system dharma

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

lets see if the 849 low holds? still on a sell in my trading system