Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

added! dharma

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

added! dharma

Best of luck amigo but Senor is very concerned, the early rally is failing badly and if this continues Senor thinks its going well south of the border and pronto.

PURE BS

Senor

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:38 AM

added! dharma

Best of luck amigo but Senor is very concerned, the early rally is failing badly and if this continues Senor thinks its going well south of the border and pronto.

PURE BS

Senor

yes, me too. stop 407.8 hui. this is a trade! dharma

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:51 PM

lets see, oil up $5, euro up, dollar down, grains up, silver up and gold down. lets not make it too blatant! my trade is starting to get some mojo. dharma

#35 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:15 PM

i agree good to be cautious...

but on other hand I ask given the bernanke trash talk against gold... where is the mexican beef?

gold should have dropped $100 on his talk, the bears should have been able to really SLAM gold, but yet it looks like we doing a bullish shakeout price bar today...

sometimes one must look at what does not happen as an indication of what will happen next

Posted Image

the miners are denying the lows

i think we head back up now to complete right shoulder....

today was the final low,

el grande buy opportunity today in my humble opinion only

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

well maybe tradesurfer is on to something. my work still shows alower low is in the cards. however, i want to focus on this rally. it will be instructive as to which stocks will lead when the bottom is in. i am looking for 430-440 hui. if we go above that, then we shall see exactly where we are.the market is always giving clues and if i remain like a vacuum, i can hear them , otherwise i am somewhere in my head. as to oil my stuff shows it having one more high before a correction. xoi, osx, oih all look finished, however extensions can occur, in 5th waves in commodities. gold/oil gold is still very inexpensive historically. it takes fewer barrels of oil to buy an oz of gold. my thinking over the next few years is @some point gold will be the leader. it will end in a parabolic blowoff. in sept 79 gold was @400 in jan of 80 it was @850. now, i rode that sucker, few will the mind comes up w/all the reasons-too far too fast, it needs to correct. it will but not before the blowoff. its human nature on display. youve got to pick your mathematical points and give em some @ each point. until you are near flat. the house of corrupted cards is coming down, its the way of all fiat. and this ponzi scheme w/massive derivatives will be no different. we are entering a different world. a new day. the transition will be painful, but the new day will be provacative dharma

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:39 PM

in the face of a major decline in the broads, the miners have fared very well, i cannot remember a time when that has occurred!!! this is very bullish for the miners. w/crude being in a parabolic +$11 on the day in new high ground. the xoi, osx,and oih are not making new highs. now we could extend. but this is not a time to be heavy in oil stocks. the complex looks toppy! i only have 1ng stock. dharma

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

ok, the xau/hui now appear to have made 5 waves up on my hourly charts. this is real time. and divergences are occurring from overbought. i am not trading this market, i am only pointing this out. if someone has missed this move, wave 2 will provide another opportunity to buy. i think wave 2 will be short in time. holding 900 is a sign of stregth. holding 850 is a sign of major strength. and w/ a 2ndary test and a higher low. i have to give the market the benefit of the doubt. the trend is powerful. it has been in place for years. mining will be seen as a good biz. dharma