a brief review of the bull case

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 wyocowboy

wyocowboy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:32 AM

With small specs heavily short, and OEX option traders heavily long; sentiment in the dumpster; junk bonds crashing; breadth so stinky you can smell it before you wake up....the forthcoming rally will be so dynamic that your hair might catch fire watching your computer - let's all be careful out there...it is obvious that things are on fire.....
Good luck is with the man who doesn't include it in his plan.
- Graffitti

#32 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

breadth so stinky you can smell it before you wake up.....

Hey cowboy. You been sleeping with my wife ? or my dog ? either way more than your hair's gonna be on fire if I catch you doing it again ! :angry: :lol: ;)
OTIS.

#33 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:18 AM

breadth so stinky you can smell it before you wake up.....

Hey cowboy. You been sleeping with my wife ? or my dog ? either way more than your hair's gonna be on fire if I catch you doing it again ! :angry: :lol: ;)

Hey Cowboy, Joe-six-pack was buying puts b 4 this market tanked.....i made a comment at Technicalwatch.com......Those guys get it right once in a while....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#34 pcp

pcp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

Limit down on /ES. Looks like the rich guys got a little poorer. :D I will watch today's report to see what changes, if any, are made in the small traders' and large specs' positions. I am betting the small guys went shorter and the large specs had to take heavy losses. Just a guess though.

#35 Funky Monk

Funky Monk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:48 AM

sorry h1 problems with esignal snapshots, need a tech 781 soon today or monday? 781 comes from 1440, will post a chart btw covered ES short at 875 around 3AM good luck to all