• 2,176 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

and crap of course :lol:

#2 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

LOL ... doesn't matter. today's stick will be BETTER than a gap up. look around: see all the whipsawed and/or short-from-the-bottom bears coming out all over the www, etc.? we would have to go straight to spx300 to break even many of those. and remember: the house does NOT pay off on pastposted trades or whipsaw-ironed-out signal charts. B)

#3 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

[quote name='humble1' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:33 AM' post='468520']
LOL ... doesn't matter. today's stick will be BETTER than a gap up. look around: see all the whipsawed and/or short-from-the-bottom bears coming out all over the www, etc.? we would have to go straight to spx300 to break even many of those.

and remember: the house does NOT pay off on pastposted trades or whipsaw-ironed-out signal charts.

I don't agree Humble...I don't think many traders are short now...a few permabears, but most shorts have covered some to all.

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:53 PM

and I see lots of folks trying to catch a falling knife. It can be down ( I actually practice this in my kitchen) but it is dangerous. lots of folks going long, buying ST calls, covering shorts etc.

#5 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:07 PM

"I don't agree Humble...I don't think many traders are short now...a few permabears, but most shorts have covered some to all. " Check equity PC here Tommy-mom and dad are shorter than midgets.