I have posted my last chart yesterday

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

Not that I am some pundit but I am good enough for leechers, hence I am stopping to post charts. I warned before, I could pursue charges but this is a simple matter where I can stop posting charts. One of the leechers is http://pugsma.wordpress.com/ . Suddenly "negative divergence" and "wedge" come into picture overnight for that site, though the pattern was there for few days. To be honest, I am posting the same on my blog for 3 days. I would not like my work to be sold by someone else quoting it as their own talent. My blog is not so popular ( that is fine for me) , so no leeching from my site atleast. This leecher leeches other charts as well on his leech central, but I am only concerned about my charts. If there is any arguement here about this, I will quote earlier leeching links.

Thanks for reading this rant. I now understand why many here just post their signals and not charts, which is completely justified.

Edited by DrSP, 05 August 2010 - 09:58 PM.

You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#2 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

Man, if he can get paid for horses rear wave counting like that=why do I waste my time trading?

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

Suddenly "negative divergence" and "wedge" come into picture overnight for that site,

Obvious patterns are often observed by the majority of technical observers.
Wedges, triangles, breakouts, support, fib levels.

Carl at decision point commented on this wedge last week, and he also mentioned divergences.
Only he saw positive ones: LINK

Selecto's avatar shows the wedge.
He's had that chart avatar for many weeks if not months.
I commented on it above.
It's just there and it's obvious.

So unless someone is copying your exact wording or esoteric chart settings, it could be that it's just obvious.
(And it's the obvious which is often used in a tactical, opposite-the-expectation move to fool the majority, at least in the short run.)

Edited by Rogerdodger, 07 August 2010 - 09:49 AM.

#4 KCScott

KCScott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

Not that I am some pundit but I am good enough for leechers, hence I am stopping to post charts. I warned before, I could pursue charges but this is a simple matter where I can stop posting charts. One of the leechers is http://pugsma.wordpress.com/ . Suddenly "negative divergence" and "wedge" come into picture overnight for that site, though the pattern was there for few days. To be honest, I am posting the same on my blog for 3 days. I would not like my work to be sold by someone else quoting it as their own talent. My blog is not so popular ( that is fine for me) , so no leeching from my site atleast. This leecher leeches other charts as well on his leech central, but I am only concerned about my charts. If there is any arguement here about this, I will quote earlier leeching links.

Thanks for reading this rant. I now understand why many here just post their signals and not charts, which is completely justified.

Have you considered adding a watermark to your charts?

You can do it easily with almost any software - even paint
KC Scott Blogs at IBC: http://ibankcoin.com/kcscott/

#5 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

So unless someone is copying your exact wording or esoteric chart settings, it could be that it's just obvious.
(And it's the obvious which is often used in a tactical, opposite-the-expectation move to fool the majority, at least in the short run.)

Exact wording is the key word. It is that obvious. Like I said above, it is not only about leeching my charts. pugsma leeches charts from various sites.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.