Forum Rules Reminder: Please Read

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> After more analysis, the 19th/20th looks more important for stocks
Kimston
post Mar 18 2012, 07:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Traders-Talk User
Member No.: 1143

I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kimston
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MikeyG
post Mar 19 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Traders-Talk User
Member No.: 8466

QUOTE (Kimston @ Mar 18 2012, 08:48 PM) *
I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kimston

I could go for this if we see a huge gap up in treasury yields and stock prices tomorrow morning...

This post has been edited by MikeyG: Mar 19 2012, 01:34 PM

--------------------
1) Wisdom
2) Understanding
3) Counsel
4) Courage
5) Knowledge
6) Reverence
7) Wonder and Awe

Trading feels like fun. Trading for money feels like work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:56 AM
The Financial Ad Trader
The Financial Ad Trader