Forum Rules Reminder: Please Read

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> After more analysis, the 19th/20th looks more important for stocks
Kimston
post Mar 18 2012, 07:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Traders-Talk User
Member No.: 1143

I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kimston
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MikeyG
post Mar 19 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Traders-Talk User
Member No.: 8466

QUOTE (Kimston @ Mar 18 2012, 08:48 PM) *
I mentioned the other day that I had some timing projections lining up on or around 3/15. There are a number of cycles and Ganniversary dates that line up there. However, after additional analysis this weekend using some of my more obscure timing methods, it appears the ideal window for a probable reversal in stocks is 3/19 or 3/20, with 3/20 having the most hits. Top-picking based on projected turning points has been rather futile during QE, so I don't know what odds to assign this. All things being equal (which they rarely are these days), the timing looks quite important to me in this 19th/20th window.

Kimston

I could go for this if we see a huge gap up in treasury yields and stock prices tomorrow morning...

This post has been edited by MikeyG: Mar 19 2012, 01:34 PM

--------------------
1) Wisdom
2) Understanding
3) Counsel
4) Courage
5) Knowledge
6) Reverence
7) Wonder and Awe

Trading feels like fun. Trading for money feels like work.

Collective 2: Riri Capital

http://www.collective2.com/system89651763
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 03:39 PM
The Financial Ad Trader
The Financial Ad Trader